Dr. Peter Huang

Rate Dr. Peter Huang

Dr. Peter Huang's Ratings

Dr Huang performed Lasik eye surgery on me back in June 2009 when I was 16 years old. The surgery did wonders for my vision at the time and everything was great, however now at 21 I find that my vision is worse than it was prior to the surgery. I was nearsighted before the surgery and had a -1.00 prescription but now I'm quite sure I could be a -2.00 or -2.50. I did do annual follow ups after the surgery but he never mentioned anything. His former assistant Bonnie was quite rude as well. Overall, mixed feelings about him.

Submitted June 14, 2014 | flag

Dr. Huang always seemed annoyed when asked questions. Not forthcoming regarding corneal surgery. Really had to drag information out of him. Results of surgery very poor and he didn't seem too concerned. Almost no patient care, especially after care. Would NEVER recommend this doctor. There are many far better eye surgeons to see.

Submitted April 20, 2013 | flag

I'll better Dr. Peter Huang gets sued regularly. He likes to perform surgeries but is not particularly interested in his patients vision. Does not answer questions, does not give honest results when the surgery goes poorly. Does not act promptly to help his patients restore their vision. Was blind for nearly 5 years due to his surgery then went to another doctor who gave a special contact lens and walked out of his office with 20/20 vision, at least in the eye that Dr. Huangs surgery didn't completely destroy. Avoid this doctor at all costs!

Submitted April 13, 2013 | flag

rude. unclean premise. dismissal with questions. arrogant. poor quality older equipment. money oriented.

Submitted July 23, 2012 | flag

Bad. professional Dr.; I got reduced my vision on both eyes after he performed the test. I should not go looking for his help. Now I reduced my vision in 1 year much more than normal. I do Not recommend to see this Peter Huang, you may regret it.

Submitted March 18, 2012 | flag

Submitted March 9, 2012 | flag

Very bad doctor who only cares about making money on your eyes rather then help patients. My left eye was damaged since lase surgery and he refused to admit his error and poor service. The operation went on only 2 minutes and he failed to check and clear up the residuals in my eye completely. Very rude and no patience. Do not go there if you want to have your eyes recovered you will regret for your whole like!!!

Submitted Jan. 13, 2012 | flag

my 18 years son have his eye laser operation with dr peter hwang ,, ,, now after 2 year of batteling of vision lose ,, we get advise by another doctor that my son will lose his sight gradualy complitly within short period ,, i hired a lawer already and we in procces of big court day ,,

Submitted May 30, 2011 | flag

My entire family and I have been patients of Dr. Huang for 15 years. He is an amazing doctor and have always above an beyond the call of duty. he had always been available even on weekends and evening and actually gives his cell phone number to his patients. He is caring and an excellent surgeon. We are so impressed with his caring and professionalism. Would trust my eye to him anytime.

Submitted Jan. 16, 2011 | flag

Dr Huang and his staff are amazing. We travelled from out of province to see him for my sons corneal transplant. They accomidated us with whatever worked best for our son and made sure that we did not sit to long in any waiting room by adjusting our appointments as we went to save him any further aggravation. I would recommend him to anyone that needs help with their vision. He is not there to be your friend and hold you hand all day. He is there to help you and the many other people that need his service. I would much rather see a doctor that has patients lining up at the door and waiting over one that has ample free time. It must mean that he is doing something right to be that in demand.

Submitted July 20, 2009 | flag