Rate Dr. Brian Hunt

Dr. Brian Hunt's Ratings

Dr. Hunt is amazing Doctor. With his great care, vast knowledge, attention to detail, and great sense of humor, I am healthy and happy today.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1158115].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 13, 2011

Dr Hunt performed two cloward fusion operations and I could not be happier with his expertise, kindness and attention to detail. He is the best, and I thank him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1158114].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 18, 2010

I had back pain since my early 20's gone to numerous dr's and chiropracters Dr Hunt operated on my back in 1986 24 years ago and it has never been better I am know 66 tks again Dr Hunt....Dave Morin PG bc

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1158113].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 30, 2010

This guy was another awful doctor in BC one of the many that the college says doesn't exist. I went to this guy crying my eyes out as I recall as I do believe I went to 26 doctor in total trying to get help. This guy did nothing to help me he didn't even look at one document or order anything he was a real waste of space and there was nothing I could do about it. He wrote a letter to my doc saying how he could do nothing and mentioned my lawyer in true do no harm fashion. Why did you even become a doctor is what I kept thinking when I left your office and oh yeah I'm still in pain today .. You are what is wrong with this system and it's too bad they pay guys like you. Maureen

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1158112].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 14, 2010

Dr Hunt saved my life 29 years ago. I had a burst vein inside my skull that 15 other doctors could not find. He diagnosed me in 2 minutes.I am eternally grateful to this man.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1158111].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 26, 2009

I am still kikking after 25 years becouse dr Hunt.He saved my Life.I started paralyzing on both my arms and legs and he performed a spinal cord surgery on me.I am byking,working in the garden,walking with my dog in the park every day at 65.Dr Hunt really saved my life.Thank you.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1158110].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 20, 2009

Performed a very successful lower back operation. Explained everything nicely. Was unable to diagnose an upper back/neck problem with pain down the left arm. (It was cured by putting a rolled-up towel behind the lower back while driving).

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1158109].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 28, 2007

Don't know what I would do without him. I can walk again thanks to him.My back is great now. Highly recommend hm

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1158108].votes_count ]]