Dr. Russell Newsom

Dr. Russell Newsom

Rate Dr. Russell Newsom

Dr. Russell Newsom's Ratings

It's true that he is a bit of an odd duck and prefers to use more technical rather than layman's terms. However, he is extremely skilled, knowledgeable, and thorough, which is what's important, and I'm very happy with the quality and cost of my orthodics.

Submitted Aug. 7, 2013 | flag

Excellent doctor,apointment time was exact and he did a through job,

Submitted Feb. 20, 2013 | flag

Dr Newsom botched two surgeries on my fifth metatarsal 6 years ago and now I can barely walk.

Submitted May 5, 2012 | flag

Saying Dr. Newsome does not have bedside manners is being polite. I thought I was the only one he spoke to like that. I do not have another foot doctor to compare to. He seems knowledgeable so that's why I go.

Submitted Aug. 10, 2011 | flag

Typical specialist - no bedside manner/pesonality but he does know his stuff. I have had very good orthotics made through his office.

Submitted Aug. 9, 2011 | flag

Unlike others, I've found him friendly, engaging, and very descriptive when telling me what is going on with my feet. He gives lots of detail, but he doesn't dumb it down much, that's true. I like that though. He's very punctual and thorough and has really worked on exploring what is going on with my foot. I felt I had plenty of opportunity to ask questions and get more information. His receptionist is a real gem. I'll continue to see this doctor if I have any foot issues.

Submitted May 12, 2011 | flag

Dr.R.Newsome performs excellent care to the feet ,but has no bedside manners.I have been going to him for many years and will put up with his rudeness to receive excellent foot care.

Submitted March 25, 2011 | flag

Has was excellent dealing with my son and myself. Always excellent with children

Submitted Sept. 28, 2010 | flag

Yes his beside manner may not be the best, but he knows his stuff and doesn't charge an arm and a leg like some of the other Doctors.

Submitted Dec. 2, 2009 | flag

I found Dr Newsom to be very knowledgeable and helpful, and he gave me detailed answers to all my questions. I also appreciated his straight forward manner, and I wouldn't hesitate to see him again if I have any more foot problems.

Submitted Aug. 27, 2009 | flag