Rate Dr. Russell Newsom

Dr. Russell Newsom's Ratings

It's true that he is a bit of an odd duck and prefers to use more technical rather than layman's terms. However, he is extremely skilled, knowledgeable, and thorough, which is what's important, and I'm very happy with the quality and cost of my orthodics.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1158914].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 7, 2013

Excellent doctor,apointment time was exact and he did a through job,

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1158913].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 20, 2013

Dr Newsom botched two surgeries on my fifth metatarsal 6 years ago and now I can barely walk.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1158912].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 5, 2012

Saying Dr. Newsome does not have bedside manners is being polite. I thought I was the only one he spoke to like that. I do not have another foot doctor to compare to. He seems knowledgeable so that's why I go.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1158911].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 10, 2011

Typical specialist - no bedside manner/pesonality but he does know his stuff. I have had very good orthotics made through his office.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1158910].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 9, 2011

Unlike others, I've found him friendly, engaging, and very descriptive when telling me what is going on with my feet. He gives lots of detail, but he doesn't dumb it down much, that's true. I like that though. He's very punctual and thorough and has really worked on exploring what is going on with my foot. I felt I had plenty of opportunity to ask questions and get more information. His receptionist is a real gem. I'll continue to see this doctor if I have any foot issues.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1158909].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 12, 2011

Dr.R.Newsome performs excellent care to the feet ,but has no bedside manners.I have been going to him for many years and will put up with his rudeness to receive excellent foot care.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1158908].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 25, 2011

Has was excellent dealing with my son and myself. Always excellent with children

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1158907].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 28, 2010

Yes his beside manner may not be the best, but he knows his stuff and doesn't charge an arm and a leg like some of the other Doctors.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1158906].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 2, 2009

I found Dr Newsom to be very knowledgeable and helpful, and he gave me detailed answers to all my questions. I also appreciated his straight forward manner, and I wouldn't hesitate to see him again if I have any more foot problems.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1158905].votes_count ]]