Rate Dr. Shahram S. Gholami

Dr. Shahram S. Gholami's Ratings

Dr. Gholami saved my life. He was efficient, thorough and took the time to explain things to my wife and me. He performed surgery in a timely manner and his help, encouragement and follow-up appointments made this experience so much easier to deal with.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][362731].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 18, 2013

I had my laser surgery for a kidney stone removal with Dr. Gholami. Dr. Gholami Rocks!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][362730].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 20, 2012

I have nothing but the utmost confidence in Dr Gholami. I had DaVinci Prostatectomy in Sep 09 and have had absolutely no after affects which was always so common in a prostatectomy. My life is just as it was before surgery and my checkups have all been excellent. I highly recommend Dr Gholami!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][362729].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 5, 2012

Excellent , caring doctor who really spent time with me and truly cared about my issues.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][362728].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 31, 2012

About 2 years ago, I was diagnosed with prostate cancer following a biopsy. Dr. Gholami was very reassuring, and sympathetic, in answering all my questions and discussing all of the options. We agreed the best plan of attack would be surgery and complete removal. As nervous as I was, Dr. Gholami and his team walked me through every step, explaining what to expect, and continued to answer all my questions and concerns. The surgery went exactly as they had described and recovery was equally uneventful. Now, 18 months later, with each follow-up visit, the office staff remembers me and sincerely wants to know how I’m doing. They greet me as family and Dr. Gholami continues to spend the time during the visit to be sure my questions are fully answered. I have complete confidence in Dr. Gholami, his team and office staff, and would (and have) recommend him to anyone facing this difficult decision.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][362727].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 15, 2011

Really competent and on top of the issues and latest techniques. Had da Vinci surgery in 2008. Just had latest checkup and PSA is "0". can't ask for more. Very highly recommend.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][362726].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 9, 2011

Dr. Gholami is the best. Very approachable, seems to genuinely care about his patients.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][362725].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 3, 2011

Excellent Surgeon. Always answers emails. Referred to me by an exacting & demanding OBGYN. Staff is very helpful and knowledgeable. The months following my prostate surgery, Dr. Gholami always answered my email questions which were many. His staff such as Lynne was very helpful over the phone with regards to my questions the first month after my surgery.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][362724].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 18, 2011

I was referred to Gholami and will NOT be returning. He stared at his computer on all visits more than explain in detail what was wrong with me. I was lucky if I got him to say 10 words to me before he got up and said "See you next time." I am just grateful the surgery went well because between the lack of information that was given to me on his part and the constant billing errors by their accounting staff, I will NOT recommend him to family and friends.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][362723].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 16, 2011

Dr. Gholami is the very best. He is very direct, to the point, no nonsense. I had a da Vinci prostatectomy last year when I was age 67. I'm a cyclist and was able to resume riding 3 weeks after the surgery. I rode 331 miles during the 7th week. It's almost a year later, and everything is great with my health. Dr. Gholami inspires complete confidence. He is a brilliant surgeon. His staff is very gracious and helpful as well. I would put my life in his hands unhesitatingly.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][362722].votes_count ]]