Rate Dr. Eric Lahnsteiner

Dr. Eric Lahnsteiner's Ratings

im always tired its keeping me from work dont know what to do about it

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2578058].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 15, 2014

He's been by GP for over 30 years. Terrible staff (curt, rude, condescending). Very difficult to reach by phone in order to make an appointment - the staff have limited hours where they pick up the phone, are inaccessible during lunch, and the greeting on their answering machine is unintelligible and sounds like it was recorded in the 50's, you also can't leave a voice message). The general quality of service from Dr. Lahnsteiner is not great. Often in a rush, he's inquiries into your health concerns will be brief, leaving you feeling like you're getting nudged out the door without answers. I question his overall understanding of the latest healthcare issues and his knowledge of specialist doctors he can refer his patients to beyond his old roster of mediocre local physicians.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1165055].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 2, 2013

Dr.Lahnsteiner is very Knowledgable, and thorough he has been my family doctour for a number of years. I am very pleased with his services.Great Doctor

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1165054].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 7, 2013

We have been with Dr Lahnsteiner since he took over this practice many years ago. He is brilliant, caring and is the ultimate example of what a 5 Star doctor should be. I have a very complicated series of medical conditions and Dr Lahnsteiner has been totally accurate with his diagnosis time and again. He has also saved my life countless times and I would not be here if not for his total dedication to his patients. He always has enough time to listen patiently and no medical problem is too small or insignificant for his total attention. He is a wonderful and caring person who was born to be a Doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1165053].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 2, 2013

Dr. Lahnsteiner is a superb intelligent caring physician. I've been going to him for over 25 years and found him to be a real good family doctor who solves your health problems and gives you the correct diagnoses and sound medical advice! When needed he always refers you to specialists who can help you further! Thank you Dr. Lahnsteiner for being such a conscientious physician!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1165052].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 1, 2013

Been a patient for over 30 years, wonderful man/dr. Truly cares for his patients! Have total trust in him!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1165051].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 2, 2012

Amazing family Doctor. He has been looking after our family's health for almost 30 years now.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1165050].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 14, 2011

As far as I am concerned, Dr. Lahnsteiner is the best family physician in Mississauga.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1165049].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 29, 2011

I can sum it up in just a few words. He's a fantastic doctor, caring individual, good listener and accurate in his diagnoses. I've been a patient for 22 years and he's also all my family's doctor as well. I wouldn't change him for any doctor. An amazing individual.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1165048].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 21, 2011

Dr. Lahnsteiner ahs been our family of 3 doctor for 30 years. I trust him with my health concerns, he's never minimized a symptom. He's thorough, follows up and will refer you to a specialist immediately. His office staff are caring, efficient, are able to prioritize, respectful and personable. We couldn't be luckier to have such a wonderful family doctor. Hopefully, he'll care for our next generation of children.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1165047].votes_count ]]