Rate Dr. Neal Kay

Dr. Neal Kay's Ratings

This rating is occurring 2 & 1/2 yrs. after my ablation. I had atrial flutter also, sometimes at 200 bpm. I had four ablations prior to seeing Dr. Kay. Dr. Kay's work has done wonders for my life. I am very active in tennis again at age 61. No flutter whatsoever. Still have very minor short (a few seconds at a time) periods of arrhythmia but very manageable. I thank God daily for his work with Dr. Kay.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1169326].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 3, 2014

Just had my ablation two weeks ago and could not be happier with the procedure and dr kay.The only problem I had was his nurse calling to schedule my surgery. I had to call my doctor who referred me to call dr kay's office to get it scheduled. Might have got lost in the shuffle.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1169325].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 25, 2012

Its hard to believe the first comment on Dr. Kay having "fake" compassion, He has been very informative and caring and would call be back in the wee hours (himself) to assure me and answer questions. I had two ablations under him and have been in regular rythm for 2 years now since the last procedure, and I had crazy afib.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1169324].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 14, 2012

He initially came across as a nice guy who was invested in my health. But I later learnt that all this is fake. My heart doctor had sent me to him for ablation. But Dr kay did not do one and put me on some medicine i had a bad reaction to. My doctor finally sent me to Dr Darbar in Nashville who cured me and will always be my hero.. When i called Dr kay's office to tell them that I was going to Nashville for a procedure and if he could see me again they were so hostile, and told me that he was not interested in seeing me or talking to me. It was then my doctor told me what Dr Kay's real personality is like. All that niceness and interest in my care was really fake and a show he puts on :(

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1169323].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 4, 2012

It is exceedingly reassuring to know that my cardiologist is one of the most respected in his field. Dr Kay exudes professionalism, while instilling confidence of efficacious treatment in his patients.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1169322].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 9, 2012

Dr. Kay is the very best. I was very fortunate for Dr. Kay to perform a catheter ablation for my atrial fibrillation problem. Before the procedure, he explained in great detail what to expect before, during, and after the procedure. During consultation you could just sense his knowledge, confidence, professionalism, and tremendous caring for his patients. If in the future I require a heart procedure, Dr. Kay would absolutely be my first choice to perform it.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1169321].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 17, 2011

One of the most knowlegeable in his field. An excellent doctor. The best. Did ablation, cured irregular heartbeat. Just wonderful. A blessing from God.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1169320].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 12, 2011

Dr. Kay gave me my life back by performing an ablatin procedue that got cmpletely rid of my disabling paroxysmal Atrial fib---he is the best.Every time I say the blessing before meals and thank god for pur daily bread, , I thank him for Dr. Kay as well. He truly changed my life, gave me mylife back- I am forever in his debt.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1169319].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 21, 2010

Dr. Kay performed an atrial flutter/fibrilation on me. The fascinating thing is that he took so much time to explain everything to my wife to ensure she fully understood the procedure. He is the best and most caring doctor you will ever find, both pre- and post-operation. A splendid doctor and person. I recommend him without reservation.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1169318].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 15, 2009

Dr. Kay is absolutely the best. Most knowledgeable and communicative doctor you will find.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1169317].votes_count ]]