Rate Dr. Brien Whalen

Dr. Brien Whalen's Ratings

My husband and i have both seen him and he may be a little hyper but i think he's funny. How else can someine deal with a bunch of people complainning of pain and suffering day in and out without a good disposition? He's a nice guy, good doctor and he's honest. If you can't stand the heat, stay outta tha kitchen!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2469779].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 6, 2014

Not satisfied. have been there 6 times, with nothing done about my ailment. everytime i go i feel like an idiot, and he tells me to come back, in a month, or a week and he will help me, but NEVER does.If you are conisdering going to see him, i would go sit on your couch for 3 hours looking at the wall, at least u will be comfortable, and not in crowded room of people coughing and sneezing! But seriously, save your time and go to a different DR!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1170443].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 28, 2011

I have been seeing Dr. W for over 10 years. When i was younger i thought he was the coolest doctor around. Straight shooter. Keep up the great work.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1170442].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 6, 2011

I saw Dr Whalen as a walk in when I found out I was pregnant. (My Dr had just moved) The staff got me an OB and he sent me for blood work. Well he didn't ask for all of my blood work. He did not have them check for pregnancy hormones, so I had to go again, and once I had my baby, I was in the hospital and they had to run around and find out if I needed an MMR shot because he didn't have me checked for that either. So I'm not sure what they took my blood for. I had just gotten married and the staff also forgot to change my name on my records, so when the hospital phoned, the clinic did not know who I was. It took a while for the hospital to figure things out. I've been in with my sister once, and the Dr took us both at one time. What's with that?? How impersonal!!! I've been rushed many times going in here seeing a few Dr. I will NEVER go back there, and I would NOT recommend this clinic!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1170441].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 11, 2011

He has been my Doctor for about 8 yrs and I am in my 30's. I've heard others complain of his loud and dominating personality but it is who he is. I myself find him down to earth and to the point. I like that. As a Doctor I feel he knows his stuff and I have been happy with his diagnosis. I'm happy to have him as my family Doctor, I usually feel good after my visit. The front counter staff need some work, they are often moody and have at times given me the wrong info I needed.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1170440].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 7, 2011

I'm in my 50s and have been with him for past few years, known him for almost 10 years. Very knowledgeable and to the point.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1170439].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 15, 2010

Doc Whalen is at 1st intimidating. After getting to know him he is great!. He has taken on my teenage daughter and newborn grandson, Since he is not a baby doc he goes out of his way to look things up he is not sure of. He listens when he has too, and my daughter is now in aw of him :) Great work doc! The staff on the other hand are very unhappy and it shows with their treatment of the patients.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1170438].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 22, 2010

The Best Doctor - down to earth - easy to talk to - gets to the root of a problem - need more like him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1170437].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 30, 2010

I've read the comments and am amused ... yup thats Dr.W. Great doctor but he really does need to improve the listening skills ... He can cut you off mid sentence. I have noticed the past vist that he has toned things down a bit. Very knowlegable and in contrast to some of the more negative comments, he IS very interested in each patients concerns. He's my regular doctor and I'm glad I have him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1170436].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 26, 2010

the whole clinic is a disgrace in my opinion as for the dr they are where they belong just a disgrace from start to finish

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1170435].votes_count ]]