Rate Dr. Michael Choi

Dr. Michael Choi's Ratings

A few months back I ended up getting an ingrown toenail. I called around and decided on Dr Choi. He explained everything to me in detail as to what the best route of action was for the toenail. After the surgery he explained how to care for the toe and I began my recovery and a month later my toe is 100% again. Thanks to Dr Choi and his helpful staff. I was also happy my extended benefits reimbursed me for the surgery.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][364863].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 3, 2013

I have seen Dr, choi for years for a variety of things. He listens to your concerns and explains everything. If you don't "get it" he will gladly explain again patiently. He has a quirky sense of humor that makes you feel good and relaxed during office surgeries. He entertains my kids to ease the not so comfy treatment. He is so personal our kids have asked"Can we stop in and say hi to Dr Choi today. Not a money maker, in fact he has had is own orthotics since the seventies and says there still good! Loves his job

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][364862].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 3, 2013

Dr. Choi has performed a number of surgeries on my feet over the years and I could not wish for anyone better. It is like visiting an old friend - he makes you feel at ease and his sense of humour removes any nervousness or anxiety. He genuinely loves his work and makes sure that his patients understand any treatment or procedure that is necessary to correct a problem. He is a rare find among podiatrists/surgeons today!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][364861].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 21, 2013

Great doctor, thorough, knowledgeable and explained everything very clearly. Seemed a little odd at first but as we talked more I realized he just had a good sense of humor about things!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][364860].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 16, 2013

Excellent! Knowledgeable, respectful, kind, listens, gee I could go on and on.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][364859].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 15, 2012

Dr. Choi is very helpful and can give good advice to save money, that means not a money making/oriented podiatrist.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][364858].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 27, 2012

We like Dr. CHOI. My 9 year old daughter had ingrown toenail surgery a few months ago and now we have to go back again for the other foot. She was very afraid and he was very calm with her. He is the only podiatrist that she trusts! I was short on money and they let me pay another time. I tried to find a podiatrist in Maple Ridge but he was a jerk! (Dr.peter fera).

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][364857].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 10, 2011

I have seen many podiatrists before for my foot problem, and spent a lot on custom made orthotics, but I still suffered from pain and discomfort. But Dr. Choi was able to order me a 3-D orthotics and that really helped me tremendously!!! Now I can exercise, and walk, and work! The receptionist is very friendly and helpful too! Great people to know!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][364856].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 28, 2011

He can be difficult as in personality although in the last years has improved. He knows what he's doing and is very good.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][364855].votes_count ]]