You may also like

Rate Dr. Steven T. Fyfe

Dr. Steven T. Fyfe's Ratings

He set me up for a sleep study but didn't discuss the results with me in my follow-up appt. I found out why five years later; he never received the results from the sleep study doc. I finally got the results after some work by his partner dr. Nason, but neither Fyfe or Nason went over the three page results with me. I ended up asking one of his nurses to explain it all to me. He is an excellent surgeon (he did my sinus surgery) and is friendly but can seem flippant, in a hurry, and like do many doctors, not much of a listener.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2765562].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 3, 2015

Had my tonsils removed at age 37, I have heard many stories that as an adult its one of the worst things to have done. Dr. Fyfe actually told me I would hate him when I woke up from surgery. The experience from beginning to end was great, I had years of issues and he fixed everything. The pain was very little and recovery was fast, its been a couple years now and could not be happier. I enjoyed the prep area that was decorated for little kids. I would recommend Dr. Fyfe for any ENT needs.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2105554].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 4, 2013

We found him easy to talk to & thorough in examination. He diagnosed my husband's ear infection. On the followup visit he took time with us, he was candid in explaining the probable cause of the problem. We would use him again and recommend him to others.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2105553].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 11, 2010

Dr Fyfe is awesome. He did both mine and my 4 year old son's tonsillectomies. Would highly recommend him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2105552].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 2, 2009

Was very helpful in diagnosing me when other doctors couldn't, and when he did my sinus surgery I had no complications, little pain and it went very smoothly. The surgery ended years of sinus infections and thinking I had allergies when I didn't.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2105551].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 2, 2009

Good patient rapport, well respected in his field, one of the best clinicians I have ever seen.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2105550].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 19, 2006

Excellent surgeon and great personality and rapor with patients

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2105549].votes_count ]]