Rate Dr. Steven T. Fyfe

Dr. Steven T. Fyfe's Ratings

Had my tonsils removed at age 37, I have heard many stories that as an adult its one of the worst things to have done. Dr. Fyfe actually told me I would hate him when I woke up from surgery. The experience from beginning to end was great, I had years of issues and he fixed everything. The pain was very little and recovery was fast, its been a couple years now and could not be happier. I enjoyed the prep area that was decorated for little kids. I would recommend Dr. Fyfe for any ENT needs.

Submitted July 4, 2013 | flag

We found him easy to talk to & thorough in examination. He diagnosed my husband's ear infection. On the followup visit he took time with us, he was candid in explaining the probable cause of the problem. We would use him again and recommend him to others.

Submitted March 11, 2010 | flag

Dr Fyfe is awesome. He did both mine and my 4 year old son's tonsillectomies. Would highly recommend him.

Submitted Sept. 2, 2009 | flag

Was very helpful in diagnosing me when other doctors couldn't, and when he did my sinus surgery I had no complications, little pain and it went very smoothly. The surgery ended years of sinus infections and thinking I had allergies when I didn't.

Submitted April 2, 2009 | flag

Good patient rapport, well respected in his field, one of the best clinicians I have ever seen.

Submitted Feb. 19, 2006 | flag

Excellent surgeon and great personality and rapor with patients

Submitted July 20, 2005 | flag