Rate Dr. Yaakov E. Abdelhak

Dr. Yaakov E. Abdelhak's Ratings

Dr. Abdelhak is the reason my daughter is here alive and healthy today. After a scary discovery that my cervix was short and funneling during my 19-wk anatomy scan, he was the only doctor to make himself available at the hospital to attempt a rescue cerclage. The cerclage was risky but he did an excellent job; I would've lost my baby within a week if it had not been performed. I switched from my previous OBGYN to Dr. Abdelhak. I was able to carry my daughter for the next couple of months. He was a great support during my 3 months on bedrest. He performed a great c-section and brought my daughter safely into the world. His staff is excellent. Even though he was out-of-network with my insurance, he was able to accommodate me. I would refer Dr. Abdelhak to any woman looking to have a successful pregnancy.

Submitted June 10, 2013 | flag

HE IS LIKE GOD NOT LIKE HE IS.I WAS TOLD BY MANY DOCTORS ALL AROUND TRI-STATE THAT I SHOULD TERMINATE MY FIRST BABY DUE TO MANY COMPLICATIONS. SOMEONE REFERED DR. YAAKOV TO ME.IN MY FIRST APPOINTMENT HE MADE ME REALIZE THAT I AM IN SAFE HANDS, HE SPOKE ONLY ONE SENTENCE, POOJA I WANT YOU TO SLEEP, HE READ PAIN IN MY EYES. HE ASSURED ME THAT HE IS GOING TO DELIVER MY BABY AND I CAN RELAX AND ENJOY. DURING ALL MY VISITS MY CONFIDENCE IN HIM JUST INCREASED.MY BABY IS 5 MONTHS NOW AND HE IS HEALTY AND HANSOME..THANK YOU DR ABDELAK

Submitted Jan. 2, 2013 | flag

I had my baby last November and have been referring friends ever since. I was on bed rest for most of my pregnancy and it was very difficult. Dr. Abdelhak was kind and said something funny just when you needed it. You never felt rushed when he spoke to you and you always felt safer just knowing he was your doctor. I highly recommend Dr. Abdelhak. You would be blessed to have him as your Doctor.

Submitted Dec. 19, 2012 | flag

DR. Yaakov Abdelhak is the "BEST" Doctor ever. His precautional care and the great deal of devotion he puts in to every pt and especialy to what he had done to our new born healthy girl and to our entire family is remarkable.may god bless you that only healthy babies should be delivered under your care. Thanks a million and only god could repay you for all the good u did and will do in the future!

Submitted Sept. 7, 2012 | flag

He is excellent with high risk pregnancies. Very thorough and cautious. I highly recommend him.

Submitted June 15, 2011 | flag

There really are no words. Dr. A is simply incredible. His office staff is wonderful but most importantly Dr. A makes you feel like you want 100 babies just to go through the experience under his care again. He is calm during even extreme situations and after meeting him during our high risk pregnancy, fear was replaced with trust and we looked forward to every visit. Dr. A. is honest, brilliant, kind, funny and makes you feel like you are his only patient. Incredible.

Submitted May 13, 2011 | flag

Dr. Abdelhak is amazing. My wife was admitted to the hospital during the 2nd trimester with bleeding. Since it was evening when we got there, and after all sorts of tests, etc., it was 1:30am before we settled down in the assigned hospital room. At about 3:30am, Dr. Abdelhak knocks on the hospital room door to see how we are doing. He was apparently called in for a delivery in the middle of the night for someone else's baby. We really appreciated the fact that even after delivering someone else's baby in the middle of the night, he had enough energy and thoughtfulness to take fifteen minutes to see how we were doing and to calm some of our fears. My wife and I still can't get over the fact that our doctor came to see us at 3:30am - I bet most doctors would just leave after a middle-of-the-night delivery and come back to see the other patients in the morning. Highest possible rating for Dr. Abdelhak.

Submitted April 25, 2011 | flag

Dr. Yaakov Abdelhak. He was amazing when we lost the pregnancy. We went to his office with a lot of ancient and pain but he answers all our questions and he was so encouraging with us.

Submitted April 21, 2011 | flag

Dr abdelhak is a brilliant doctor with a dedicated heart, I would strongly refer him to any women who wants to be in the "best hands"

Submitted April 12, 2011 | flag

We were nervous after our first baby pregnancy. It was complicted by diabetes and resulted in being induced ant eventually a cesarean section. We really searched for a doctor that could handle High risk issues and still allow me to deliver naturally. Dr Abdelhak was Fantastic. He was reassuring and available throughout. I delivered naturally without an epidural and my husband and I were thrilled. Kudos to a wonderful office staff that was welcoming and helpful at every visit.

Submitted Feb. 14, 2011 | flag