Rate Dr. Paula Gordon

Dr. Paula Gordon's Ratings

I feel blessed and deeply thankful to have had my follow up appointment with Dr. Gordon . She is an expert in the radiology field as well as a beautiful person. I wish that every woman could be as lucky as I am and have Dr. Gordon to help them

Submitted April 2, 2014 | flag

I am a wimp and I was extremely nervous about my core biopsy but Dr Gordon made it the easiest thing in the world. She talked me through the whole procedure both before and during. Afterwards she explained everything about what was going to happen next and why. She made me so comfortable and that is why she is awesome.

Submitted Nov. 19, 2012 | flag

Friendly, patient, informative. I couldn't have had anyone better in an anxious situation. Highly recommend. She also showed great teaching capability with her intern. Thank you!

Submitted July 17, 2012 | flag

An excellent Radiologist and an extremely kind helpful person. Dr. Gordon is the BEST!!

Submitted April 10, 2010 | flag

She is excellent radiologist. She is very helpful and knowledgeable. She provided detailed information and background in order for me to make informed decision.

Submitted April 4, 2010 | flag