Rate Dr. Suhad Hassan

Dr. Suhad Hassan's Ratings

My name is miss Jennifer, i love your profile, and there's something important about me i
will like to share with you.please send me message directly to my email address(Jeniferkamala729@yahoo.com)
Thanks Jennifer.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2523457].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 3, 2014

We would like to take the opportunity to directly respond on behalf of Dr. Suhad Hassan to the below comment and rating posted on March 26, 2014. Dr Hassan does not participate in a ‘No Gap’ scheme and goes above and beyond to deliver expert health care with sensitivity, caring, privacy and understanding. We value our patients’ welfare and experience with us above all else. While patient feedback is extremely important to us, we would never coax, encourage or falsify any testimony. We are grateful and humbled by the wonderful and completely voluntary reviews posted on various sites by our patients, including our website and Facebook page, and continue to be passionate about providing the best in patient care in safe and trusting environment for women of all ages.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][367122].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 14, 2014

the team in dr hassan's office were fantastic in dealing with my miscarriage. They were very caring and compassionate, with dr hassan answering all of our questions in a warm and professional way. We felt as though we were dealt with as people with an individual case and not just seen as a number. We will definitely be seeing dr hassan for our future pregnancies.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2355282].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 11, 2014

I found this site and saw the reviews for Dr Hassan, so we made an appointment and we could not be happier with our decision. Dr Hassan is really lovely and my wife was always at ease with her. Our appointments were almost always on time and Dr Hassan's staff were great too. When my wife told her friend we were trying a different Obstetrician (our last one was always very late - up to 2 hours) and not that friendly, her friend said there was no point as you never see them. Her Obstetrician wasn't even present at birth. Dr Hassan was there the whole time and our beautiful baby daughter was born by emergency C-section on a Friday afternoon. Dr Hassan was at the hospital at 7am on Saturday morning checking my wife and came in each day at 7am whilst she was in hospital (except Sunday which is totally understandable!). A big thumbs up from us.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][367178].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 18, 2014

I am so happy that we selected Dr Hussan as our Obstetrician for our first born son. From our first appointment to our last, she was always welcoming, knowledgable and caring. Every visit, we were able to see our baby through ultrasound and hear his heartbeat, which always had us looking forward to our appointments. Dr Hussan was welcoming of my husband accompanying me at each visit and always allowed us to ask as many questions as we needed. She delivered my healthy baby boy via cesarean, and kept me reassured and comfortable with the whole process. I highly recommend Dr Hussan and her services. I would also like to mention how lovely her reception staff are and how accommodating and welcoming they are. I look forward to seeing Dr Hussan and her team for our future pregnancies.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][367177].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 21, 2014

I can not thank enough for the great job that Dr. Hassan did, in bringing to the world our little Annabelle. During my pregnancy she was helpful and patient, answering all my questions at every appointment. She is an excellent professional, I will recommend Dr. Hassan to anyone. My husband and I, really appreciate her job, and her team is amazing. May God bless her always.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][367176].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 16, 2014

Dr Hassan is warm, caring and wondering. She has an amazing bedside manner and makes you feel calm and confident when having a procedure. I highly recommend Dr Hassan to anyone looking for Gynecologist.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][367175].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 26, 2013

I couldn't recommend Dr. Hassan enough. What a wonderful, beautiful lady. Thank you so much for your patience and care. There wasn't a question Dr. Hassan couldn't answer and she was always on time, never had to wait long. Staff is wonderful and always so helpful. Dr. Hassan's support was amazing and she was always nice to speak to - no pressure in decision making. She is someone you can ask anything and be totally comfortable. I can't wait to have my second child with Dr. Hassan. I really miss my scans. Thank you very much for your advice and for making me feel so at ease going into labour. Karen Sutliffe

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][367174].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 20, 2013

Dr Hassan is an incredibly intelligent, friendly, compassionate and kind doctor. Experiencing my first pregnancy as a highly anxious/paranoid patient, Dr Hassan was nothing but patient, professional and caring. She is highly knowledgeable in her field and is the sort of calm, quick thinking doctor you want delivering your baby. I have Dr Hassan to thank for keeping me calm and aware of decisions that had to be made during a tricky delivery and for the birth of my healthy, beautiful son. Her aftercare was also extremely personal, checking up on bub and I every day in hospital. Dr Hassan’s staff are equally as professional, friendly and caring and it is very clear that they share an excellent working relationship. Unlike many specialists, you do not have to wait for weeks to see Dr Hassan, she is available at times appropriate for working women and you never feel like ‘just another number’.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][367173].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 9, 2013

Dr Hassan is extremely knowledgeable, calming and personable. I had an unexpectedly difficult final trimester which led to Dr Hassan having to deliver early. She visited me in hospital, even on her days off and at night, in the lead up to my required cesarean to provide advice and comfort. She was amazing and positive during the procedure / birth, which healed perfectly. I recommend Dr Hassan to everyone and look forward to having our second child with her. She is wonderful!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][367172].votes_count ]]