Rate Dr. Dao Nguyen

Dr. Dao Nguyen's Ratings

Coolest Dr you could go visit Ya know people will always try to knock a person that tried to help them..... she's a doctor and does her best to attain great results for you. To slam the lady who tried to help you only reflects on what type of person you are. Dr. Nguyen is a professional and has a busy schedule as many have seen here. if she could help you all at this instant she would love to, but you would all be a mess. Be PATIENT and take a breath and think good positive thoughts about your doctor. In time you will get the results you always wanted. I will always direct any friend to see Dr Nguyen as she is a true professional and you the patient is her passion. I myself am a new patient also and saw nothing but a great team working with Dr Nguyen. .................................................................................................................................................................................................................Thanks you and good day and Live, Love, & Laugh People :).... Bill B

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2582318].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 17, 2014

I'm not sure why Dr. Nguyen has had these bad reviews recently, I have nothing but amazing things to say about her. She did my surgery about 3 months ago, and yes, her waiting room is always full and she's almost always late, but it's because she doesn't rush you through your appointment when she does see you. I'm a new person because of her and I can't thank her and her staff enough for all there caring and attention. Dr. Nguyen has been nothing but kind and patient with me, and I look and feel amazing. I recommend her to everyone. She says that people don't usually take the time to write positive things here, so I hope this review is a small way I can repay her for everything she did.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2575365].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 13, 2014

Horrible receptionist!!! Horrible system with scheduling appointments. And the doctor was just rude!! I had an issue with my health care card(moved back to bc so had to reapply for my health number) and once I checked in for my appointment the RUDE receptionist made me aware of the issue. And suggested to re book(I've waited since august for this appointment) or pay for the consultation. At first I thought she was being nice to allow me to still see the doctor. Boy was i ever wrong, the doctor (whom probably was told that she's basically speaking to me for "free") instead of giving me some hope and instructive feedback regarding my surgery (I have hyperhidrosis, and wanted the ets surgery) she told me she wouldn't do the surgery on me because of the fact of my darker skin tone..my first reaction was wtf, and I don't want to sound like those ppl who use the race card. But I have relatives that have had the same surgery, same skin tone of course. And no issue with them.never again!-_-

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][368255].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 5, 2013

I had breast surgery 1 year ago. I called in 1 month after with severe pain. The receptionist (RUDE) told me she could book me in 3 months for a post op check? are you kidding me? I had to go to the hospital. Never again have I herd from her for any post op care. No post op instructions and a HORRIBLE SCAR is left!! DONT GO HERE!!No BED SIDE MANOR all very Rude staff!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][368254].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 21, 2013

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][368253].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 21, 2013

Dr can't grasp what it means for a patient booking from out-of-town to have sufficient time to organize. I was given a 2 week notice of surgery date. When I was able to get online to try and arrange travel from Northern BC I found I could not make it for the day required. Called office to cancel and rebook for later and they said go find another surgeon. Now I will have to be referred to another, meet them, wait for another surgery date...Bottom line, don't go with her unless you live in lower mainland

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][368251].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 17, 2013

After having a mastectomy I went to this doctor for breast reconstruction. I had tram flap surgery with. Immediately after surgery there were issues with the breast. A section did not take and later had to be removed. There was a post surgical infection, had to be treated with IV antibiotics daily for about 10 days. A few months later I developed a bulge which I am now loathe to have repaired. A case of if it could go wrong it did. Would not go back there.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][368250].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 31, 2013

ALWAYS LATE!!! Be prepared to sit in her office an hour and more without even apologizes. Will not come again.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][368249].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 27, 2013

This doctor has the worst bed side manner..you might as well talk to a brick wall there is no compassion in her at all.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][368248].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 30, 2013

Dr. Nguyen preformed my breast reduction surgery and was absolutely wonderful, as was her staff. I was nearly cancelled at the 11th hour but Dr. Nguyen did everything in her power to get me in the operating room. The surgery went great and my breast (a DD 36) are now exactly what I wanted which was a C and fabulous! Would highly reccommed her to anyone!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][368247].votes_count ]]