You may also like

Rate Dr. Philippe Chemaly

Dr. Philippe Chemaly's Ratings

i gave 4 stars for the staff due to tammy and sage...karen is super sweet though! dr. chemaly is amazing and i wouldnt go to another doctor for pain!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2762766].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 31, 2015

I have been a patient of Dr Chemaly for quite a few years now and if it wasn't for his compassion, knowledge and excellence, I don't know where I would be! He really cares about his patients and goes way beyond any doctor I have ever known. He is brillant and his skills reach a wide variety of medical knowledge, basically he is amazing and has helped myself and his patients with other than just pain management he knows about everything! he is kind and really cares, I always leave his office feeling much better than when I got there. Tammy, Karen and Sage compliment him so wonderfully as they are as helping and caring as he is.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2677905].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 9, 2015

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2497536].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 14, 2014

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2490002].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 9, 2014

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH-MAZING DOCTOR!Don't be fooled by big city hospital and their designer doctor claims. Almost after a year of seeing them, with no diagnosis for , Dr. Chemaly figure out what was wrong with him by simply observing the ways he walked. He ordered an MRI to confirm his suspicions and BINGO.... he was 100% accurate. The MRI confirmed his suspected diagnosis.I was elated and cried knowing that there was indeed something finally confirmed and hope for corrective treatment. Thanks to Dr. Chemaly and his brilliant mind and accurate diagnosis, I am heading to quality of life saving surgery. His attention to detail and concern about finding an accurate diagnosis is beyond comprehension! as I said above he is simply A-M-A-Z-I-N-G !!!!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1171809].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 21, 2012

wonderful caring and extremely informative- diagnosed my problem and provided a treatment plan that worked well for my back pain. I would highly recommend him and his physical therapists.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1171808].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 5, 2012

I have been seeing Dr. Chemaly for five years now. He is very compassionate, and caring. Years ago I was scared to go to Florida on vacation with my family due to a bad flare up of fibromyalgia. He tweaked my prescriptions and said I will be at a converence in CA, but if you have any problems call my service. I also have a MD license in FLA and we'll work it out. I really enjoyed that vacation. He gave me peace of mind. There are other examples, but it would make my post too long. He is busy, but takes the time with you that he needs to. I throughly recommend him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1171807].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 26, 2011

The best!A knowledgeable,caring extremely sharp Doctor There is no more to say he is super!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1171806].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 9, 2011

Dr. Chemaly is a wonderful and knowledgable doctor, with a gentle and caring way about him. I visited his office twice. The first visit I was a nervous wreck. He was so patient and understanding and took time to explain everything that was wrong and all the things we were going to do to remedy my problem. The second visit, I was a bit calmer, and he was a bit more humorous. I have no more fears about visiting his office anymore. He is highly recommended by me.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1171805].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 2, 2011

I have been Doctor Chemaly's patient for over 2 years. He is by far the best and caring doctor I have ever seen. He is an excellent doctor! My name is Josh, I recently lost my brother and Doctor Chemaly actually helped me through it by taking his time and talking with me, he even called me a few days later to check up on me. I am 35 and went through a debilitating motorcycle accident in 95 and currently am in PM with Doctor Chemaly.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1171804].votes_count ]]