Rate Dr. Evelyn Sutton

Dr. Evelyn Sutton's Ratings

I have had three visits with Dr. Sutton and I have never been to a Dr. that has such compassion and care for her patients. Dr. Sutton is taking wonderful care of me concerning my medical issues. Dr. Sutton and her staff make you feel that you are a person and not a number.She speaks to you so that you understand explaining all test results and medications. Kind, Caring, and very considerate, I leave her office feeling like I am in good hands. Thank You Dr. Sutton and Staff for all your care!

Submitted Sept. 23, 2013 | flag

I took my mother to see this physician. Although she was cordial she was clearly unprepared to answer questions that we had. When I asked about the risk of visual loss for my mother, she and her residents were painfully cavalere about the risk. Indeed it was inappropriate and unprofessional. I would NOT recommend to others to see this physican.

Submitted June 14, 2013 | flag

I have only had a few encounters with Dr. Sutton and I find that I have spent more time with research personnel than actually with her. She says very little, breezes in and out and sees me only once a year. She may be good but there is always room for improvement.

Submitted Nov. 21, 2011 | flag

No follow up. Never there if I have a serious concern. Not responsive until another doctor called her on my behalf. See her maybe twice a year and I am getting worse every day in pain.

Submitted Sept. 23, 2011 | flag

Sutton is cold and impersonal. For a doctor who specializes in diseases that bring chronic pain you would think that she would have a bit more compassion. That said, she did stop the progression of my arthritis. Glad I don't have to deal with her on a regular basis though.

Submitted Aug. 23, 2011 | flag

My only issue is that Dr. Sutton has no interest in any natural cures, only strong drugs with terrible side effects. Yes, these drugs have a place and time, but I have been through so many side affects in the past 15 years and have turned to more natural ways of maintaining my arthritis and she seemed to think it was all a waste of time. When in fact, I have never felt better !!!

Submitted June 27, 2011 | flag

Dr. Sutton saved my life when I was diagnosed with Dermatomyositis, a rare auto-immune disease that only affects 2 in a million people. If someone had a bad experience with Dr. Sutton, I cannot believe it. She is kind, gentle and most of all and expert and is one of the most respected physicians in her field. She has gone above and beyond her job title for many patients including testifying in court on behalf of her patients and puts together lifestyle plans for a quality of life. If someone had a bad experience with Dr. Sutton, maybe she had a bad day, after all she is busy and most importantly, she is only human with a very demanding schedule.

Submitted June 8, 2011 | flag

In my opinion...unproffessional, condescending and still in the dark ages of medicine. She seems smug and self rightuous in her medical knowledge which appears to be 20 years behind the times.

Submitted Feb. 26, 2011 | flag

She is the best doctor I've ever had. She took very good care of me when I was sick with Lupus. I always felt like I was getting top quality medical care, and that she is up to date on available treatment options. She even helped me develop a med-free pro-active treatment plan/lifestyle that helps me prevent Lupus flares and symptoms. She is also very personable and is easy to talk to. She answers any questions or finds answers and gets back to you. The best of the best. Sometimes appointments run a little behind, but no more than what would be reasonably expected in a hospital setting. Wonderful doctor.

Submitted Aug. 15, 2010 | flag

She's one of the best doctors I've ever seen and will move mountains to help her patients. Very gentle, understanding bedside manner and just an overall great person. She takes an interest in her patients and has been a wonderful source of support for me throughout my illness. Very thorough and just an overall great person!

Submitted April 25, 2008 | flag