Rate Dr. Jason A. Battle

Dr. Jason A. Battle's Ratings

Just a great overall experience. Dr. Battle and his staff are true professionals. They've always been attentive to our needs. We never wait more than 5 minutes for our appointments and everyone is extremely nice. 5 stars!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2554865].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 28, 2014

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2497629].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 14, 2014

Fantastic office! Doctor and staff are excellent.!The service was great! They treat you very well!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2477870].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 23, 2014

Dr. Battle is amazing. Very sweet and courteous. Summer and Heather are the best they make you smile as soon as you hit the door. The office is always clean and comfortable. I would definitely recommend this office to my friends and family. The negative comments on here are just people who complain for a living in life, no matter if you do good or not.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][370193].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 14, 2014

The staff is wonderful!! Summer and Angie go out of their way to help you with any need you may have. If you have any questions...they make you a priority and get you the answers you need. (Not their problem if it's not what you want to hear.) I would highly recommend Dr. Battles and his staff to anyone in search of an orthodontist!! You can't go wrong with this office and the staff!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][370192].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 28, 2014

Very nice, but I would recommend someone else. Poor communication, treatment problems.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][370196].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 16, 2014

The negative reviews I just read are absolutely, positively FALSE. Dr Battle is not only competent, he did not pressure us in any shape or form with our two sons that have braces w/him. His staff goes above & beyond, & we are very pleased w/ our sons (2) progress, we have referred our friends & will continue to do so. Thank you, Dr Battle & staff for your hard work & diligence.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][370191].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 18, 2012

My son just finished his braces here. They did a great job with his teeth! The doctor was friendly and staff very helpful. I would fully recommend them.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][370190].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 3, 2012

I had some crowding from not wearing my retainer after braces when I was younger. Dr. Battle was able to fix my smile up pretty fast with clear braces. I just got them off and am really happy that I chose this office. They were very professional and offered an easy payment plan. I definitely recommend them.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][370189].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 10, 2012

Dr. Battle is great! The staff always runs on time and he sends home progress notes so that I know how my son is doing. He really cares about his work and I am happy to recommend him!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][370188].votes_count ]]