Rate Dr. Jason A. Battle

Dr. Jason A. Battle's Ratings

Submitted Aug. 14, 2014 | flag

Fantastic office! Doctor and staff are excellent.!The service was great! They treat you very well!

Submitted July 23, 2014 | flag

Dr. Battle is amazing. Very sweet and courteous. Summer and Heather are the best they make you smile as soon as you hit the door. The office is always clean and comfortable. I would definitely recommend this office to my friends and family. The negative comments on here are just people who complain for a living in life, no matter if you do good or not.

Submitted March 14, 2014 | flag

The staff is wonderful!! Summer and Angie go out of their way to help you with any need you may have. If you have any questions...they make you a priority and get you the answers you need. (Not their problem if it's not what you want to hear.) I would highly recommend Dr. Battles and his staff to anyone in search of an orthodontist!! You can't go wrong with this office and the staff!!!

Submitted Feb. 28, 2014 | flag

Very nice, but I would recommend someone else. Poor communication, treatment problems.

Submitted Feb. 16, 2014 | flag

The negative reviews I just read are absolutely, positively FALSE. Dr Battle is not only competent, he did not pressure us in any shape or form with our two sons that have braces w/him. His staff goes above & beyond, & we are very pleased w/ our sons (2) progress, we have referred our friends & will continue to do so. Thank you, Dr Battle & staff for your hard work & diligence.

Submitted July 18, 2012 | flag

My son just finished his braces here. They did a great job with his teeth! The doctor was friendly and staff very helpful. I would fully recommend them.

Submitted July 3, 2012 | flag

I had some crowding from not wearing my retainer after braces when I was younger. Dr. Battle was able to fix my smile up pretty fast with clear braces. I just got them off and am really happy that I chose this office. They were very professional and offered an easy payment plan. I definitely recommend them.

Submitted Jan. 10, 2012 | flag

Dr. Battle is great! The staff always runs on time and he sends home progress notes so that I know how my son is doing. He really cares about his work and I am happy to recommend him!

Submitted Nov. 14, 2011 | flag

Went in for a consultation, left freaked out. Said he wanted to file the sides of my teeth to make them thinner, wanted to perm. attach wires and brackets, etc. said I'd have to wear the invisalines for at least 12 months, all at the tune of $6,000. Left there and went to Dr. Lack (Lach Orthodontics on Alafaya near UCF). Got an apt. for 2 days later. Found out my teeth DON'T need to be filed and don't need anything perm. attached. They found numerous discounts for me, worked out a great payment plan and is only costing me 4,100.00 for the same invisalines. i highly recommed NOT going to Dr. Battle. Seems he's only into for the money maybe?? I don't know.. but I don't trust his judgement. I'm so glad I got a 2nd opinion from Dr. Lach. Dr. Lach even said that my teeth are too narrow to file. Had I listened to Dr. Battle, I'm afraid I'd end up with tick-tack sized teeth!! Dr. Lach is the way to go!

Submitted Sept. 13, 2011 | flag