You may also like

Rate Dr. Ivan Wong

Dr. Ivan Wong's Ratings

Fantastic doctor. Highly knowledgable and fixed my shoulder! I feel as good as new again.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2819881].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 27, 2015

Staff is horrible. I have called multiple times in the last few months and not once did anyone answer the phone or called me back.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2818275].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 26, 2015

He's skills are good as a surgeon but his ethics are horrible. I had to have my rotator cuff repaired, and he offered me some fancy graftjacket arthroscopic technique. But what he forgot to mention to me was that he is also a distributor of the product, and he not only bills a fortune for the procedure but he also makes money selling the stuff. That's unethical. Apparently he was kicked out of Hamilton because of his unethical practices and now practices in Nova Scotia.

You should question his motives when he plans to do something expensive and not the standard of care.

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2797826].votes_count ]]

Submitted May 5, 2015

Dr. Wong is a busy doctor but he always takes the time to answer my questions and concerns. He is a great surgeon and his confidence is relieving!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2785179].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 22, 2015

I find it hard to believe some of the negative comments. I traveled 3 provinces to see him, and not only did Dr. Wong expedite my appointment 3 months, he came in on his own time to give me PRP injections in my knees. Knowing i was flying out that evening, he volunteered to keep the clinic open and treat me so i would not have to travel back on my own expense. Although i was crushed that he could not operate/fix my condition, he was courteous, patient, respectful, and clearly compassionate. I would highly recommend him to consult with anyone.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2744958].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 9, 2015

Dr Wong did my surgery. Andi had no luck with it and he didn't. want to look into it to see why it failed

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2731351].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 22, 2015

excellent surgeon. described everything and showed results on a video too

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2666012].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 30, 2014

Amazing doctor! Understands what an athlete wants know about the surgery and more so the recovery time!

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2600212].votes_count ]]