Rate Dr. Ajay K. Masih

Dr. Ajay K. Masih's Ratings

He had me get 3 steroid injections, and they did nothing. I was charged thousands of dollars for it. I paid for it when I was there. They sent another bill after I had moved. I had given them my permanent address, too, but instead of sending something there, they instantly went extreme and went to a collections agency. I paid the whole bill a year and a half ago, and they still did not notify the collections agency, so it is an adverse marking on my credit report. The rest of my credit report is 100% perfect--all of my payments 100% on time, paid in full for years. Now I am trying to clear it off my record and have wasted hours digging through my old credit card statements to prove that I paid them. Nothing they did helped me at all, and they took thousands of dollars from me, and dishonestly accused me of not having paid when I did. They also went straight to a collections agency instead of just calling me since I had moved. They could have just called me and told me that even though I paid up front, there were more surprise bills they were sending. The same thing happened to me as happened as another patient--they did not get it cleared with my insurance, and I ended up having to pay everything in cash myself. The anesthesiologist charged an exorbitant, unexpected price. I wish I had never come to this business. They have caused me stress, money, pain, did not help me at all, and left a dishonest, unjust negative marking on my otherwise perfect credit report.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2684558].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 15, 2015

I was referred to Dr. Masih by Dr. Sanjay Khurana for treatment for low back pain. Over the course of several months, Dr. Masih performed epidurals, facet and radio frequency ablation procedures. Although the procedures ultimately were unsuccessful in resolving my issues, I was thoroughly impressed with the care and treatment I received from him and his excellent, courteous and caring staff. Also, the Linden Surgical Center is the best (from patient's perspective) that I have ever experienced. I am currently on track to have surgery to be performed by Dr. Khurana. That said, the quality of care I received from Dr. Masih and his incredible staff, was such that should the need arise he would be by go-to choice. I would highly recommend him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2477879].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 26, 2014

Very helpful. Wants to help mange pain. He is a sincere man who I trust.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][370775].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 23, 2012

Dr.Masih is a great doctor, very attentnive to your situation and non judgmental, I have nothing but good things to say about him and his staff. Great Doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][370774].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 23, 2011

Dr. Masih is simply the best! While he's always busy, Dr. Masih makes you feel like you're his only patient. He acutally called me to follow up! Very thorough, knowledgeable, and attentive. I recommended Dr. Masih to my elderly father with back pain. My Dad tells me all the time, "he's a life-saver"! Thank you, Dr. Masih, for being so kind and caring!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][370773].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 15, 2011

Dr. Masih's office personnel and billing staff is one of the worst I have encountered. They say they have checked with your insurance company and use a surgery center (Lindencrest Surgery Center-whose staff is just as inept). It turns out they actually did not get clearance with the insurance company until after my procedure leaving me with a huge bill from the anesthesiologist he used!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][370772].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 2, 2010

I am from the old school of medicine being a nurse for years with the best experience and teaching, Dr. Masih is the doctor of the century. I can't say enough about him. He listens, he acts, he doesn't judge you, he respects his patients, he returns your calls, he is always very concerned about you and your welfare. Thank you Dr. Ajay Masih.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][370771].votes_count ]]