Rate Dr. Sanford M. Fineman

Dr. Sanford M. Fineman's Ratings

What a Fine man he is!!!!!! He is the best at what he does and thee UP MOST PERSONABLE DOCTOR I'VE EVER MET! it's such a great feeling when your Dr asks how you've been the past 3,4,6 mths and actually remembers our conversations from previous visits! I just love him!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2633914].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 26, 2014

I suffer with Diabetes II w/Neuropathy and severe Occipital Neuralgia. I cannot take oxycodone, etc. or forms of Opium. I believed he could help me regain a pain free existence, and he did. I received injections when needed to the back of my skull and he prescribed Cymbalta for my feet and hands. I recently had total knee replacement and thanks to Dr Fine man these conditions did not flare up. I give Dr Fine man the highest grade possible. I can function without head pain or neurological OBSTRUCTION to my hands and feet. God bless him!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2355585].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 13, 2014

Dr. Fineman is a wonderful doctor as a Neurologist. He took his time to be with me to understand my concern(s). He is the best Neurologist doctor in Phoenix, AZ. Thank you to my primary doctor who referrals to see Dr. Fineman. Thank you Jesus for a good doctor who care about his patient.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][371777].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 3, 2012

I HAVE BEEN SEEING DR. FINEMAN FOR 5 YEARS. FROM DAY ONE, HE WAS RESPONSIVE TO MY ISSUES. HE LISTENS, ADVISES AND GETS VERY DETAILED WHEN IT COMES TO TREATMENT. HE TELLS ME "CALL ME IF YOU HAVE ANY PROBLEMS AT ALL". I AM SO RELAXED AROUND HIM AND HIS WONDERFUL STAFF! TWO THUMBS UP "DOC"!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][371776].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 21, 2011

Dr. Fineman is an excellent doctor. He was kind, understanding and did not talk above me. His nurse Marie was excellent. I was very pleased with my visit and left in a good state.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][371775].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 1, 2011

A great helpful, compassionate doc. I cried when my insurance changed and I had to leave CIGNA and Dr. Fineman. If you have migraines he is the one for you.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][371774].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 4, 2011

Great doctor for migraines. His nurse says its his favorite type of patient. Very knowledgeable and personable. Does not rush and really listens.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][371773].votes_count ]]