Dr. Robert Beart

Grad. Year: 1971

Answers Email: Y
Online Appt. Scheduling: Y
Accepting New Patients:Y

Profile updated 29/09/13    Submit profile update    Subscribe to profile updates

Rating: 4.1 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 7 reviews. Dr. Robert Beart has a good overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Colorectal / Proctologist-related: colon surgery, rectal surgery, colitis, colorectal cancer
The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments

29/09/13 SYSTEM: City changed from "Glendale" to "Pasadena"
RID: 1696561
25/01/12 5 5 5 5 if you are lucky enough to have him operate on youthank your lucky stars, This is the best in the buissness  Respond
RID: 1663310
16/12/11 5 4 5 5 Awesome surgeon! Extremely talented and knowlegeable. If you want a surgeon who knows his stuff, this is your man. If you're looking for someone to hold your hand, go elswhere.
RID: 1573080
28/10/11 5 5 1 2 dismissive and arrogant. he can't wait to get out of the room after he has allowed you to ask one or two questions. i wouldn't let him operate on my dog. staff is good though.
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield
RID: 1570424
25/10/11 5 5 5 5 Advised that I had colon cancer by previous dr. - surgery scheduled to remove large section of colon. However, I decided to get a second opinion looked up the Best Dr & Dr Beart was listed as the very best. He took the non-cancerous mass out in one colonoscopy session & i went home the same day. I can't recommend him highly enough.
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield
RID: 1323458
29/12/10 5 5 5 5 I was diagnosed with colon cancer in 2005. Three doctors in Orange County told that I will die in 4 to 6 month because of the size and location of the plyp. I am very fortunate to get accepted by Dr Robert Beart. He did two surgery on me and was able to rmove all the cancer and have been Cancer free for five years. Thank you Dr. Beart. You are the BEST.
RID: 1294295
15/11/10 5 5 5 5 Excellent doctor. Very knowledgable, extremely competent.  Respond
RID: 1124644
10/03/10 4 4 2 3 Went for a consultation. He bought along two young doctors. With first consult, he recommended a hemmorrhoidectomy and said I should be able to recover in a day or two, then return to work. I decided NOT to follow this advice. I am watching my diet and bathroom habits - with very good success. He charged about $1100 for 20 minute visit. I think he should have given me alternatives to surgery. He is polite, but it seems (to me) that he thinks he has the answers and I should follow it - it's all in the delivery.