Rate Dr. Stephen W. Perkins

Dr. Stephen W. Perkins's Ratings

I had heard wonderful things about Dr. Perkins, but was still hesitant to have surgery on my nose. I had a bulbous tip that bothered me, and I felt my face, overall, was aging too quickly. Dr. Perkins eased all my concerns, explained the surgery and the healing process thoroughly, and I decided to proceed. He performed a rhinoplasty, lower eyelid chemical peel, endoscopic brow lift and liposuction of my neck. I am not easily "wowed" in regard to changes in my looks and assumed I would not react when they removed my nasal splint roughly a week after surgery. I was wrong. I noticed a big difference in my nose and my neck. I expected swelling, but still the results were great. Less than a month after my surgery, I ran into a friend I had not seen since about a month before the surgery. She did not notice that I had anything done to my nose. Even to this day, friends who have known me for years do not know unless I tell them. I thought that Dr. Perkins was a great surgeon because the change was so subtle to others, yet very significant to me. Looking back now and comparing my postoperative photos to ones prior, I see a thinner nose with softer features in my face overall. Trusting Dr. Perkins with my face was the best decision I could have made!

Submitted Aug. 22, 2014 | flag

Simply the best; wouldn't trust my face to anyone else.

Submitted Dec. 26, 2010 | flag

I had a lower face/neck lift(extended SMAS) upper lower bleph, rhinoplasty, co2 around mouth, resty to lips and n/l folds, and TCA under eyes. Tho i was freaked out for several weeks about my altered appearance, Dr. Perkins was very helpful and reassuring though the entire process. He never thought any question or concern i had was unreasonable. Tho costly, i am extremely happy with my outcome. i just celebrated my 50th birthday with a big bash and I had people saying i never looked better(or younger). Thank you, Dr.P!

Submitted Oct. 5, 2009 | flag

I had some prior poorly placed cheek implants and 7 bad lip surgeries I needed to have repaired, and I wanted to have a mid-facelift. I found Dr. Perkins to be kind, intelligent and not arrogant (like so many doctors seem to be) He removed the two sets of poorly placed cheek implants I had done by another surgeon, and attempted to repair some of the asymmetry issues i was left with from prior lip work. The mid-facelift surgery made me very happy, took 10-15 years off, and other than a little problem with the outer corner of my eye, which he did some touch-up on later free of charge, I was extremely happy with the work he did. I am posting a before and after picture that shows what I looked like the summer before and the summer after, approximately a year apart. I think Dr Perkins is one of the best surgeons in the Indianapolis area, his facility is wonderful and his staff is the best. I would recommend him to others. http://newimagenow.hypermart.net/beforeafter.jpg

Submitted April 12, 2007 | flag