You may also like

Rate Dr. Renee Mueller

Dr. Renee Mueller's Ratings

Following a routine colonoscopy a small mass was found. Dr.Mueller was recommended by my Gastro doctor and I followed up. Smartest move I've made in my 62 years. It was cancerous and Dr. Mueller put together a schedule of procedures that saved my life. Dr. Mueller is a gifted, talented physician who is at the top of her game in the care of rectal and colon cancers and recovery. Her business associates are the best in Orlando, and she practices at ORMC. I found the nursing staff and everyone at ORMC to be well educated and professional care givers. I don't believe I could have received any better care anywhere else. Just my opinion. I can say that four short months later, I am cancer free, feeling great and enjoying our seasonal home in Maine. All systems are working far better than I ever expected. That I believe is due to Dr. Muellers thorough and complete approach to this disease. Testing and re-testing to confirm every step has proven successful. This was a very difficult surgery and I owe all my recovery to my commitment to do exactly what Dr Mueller ordered, and her amazing ability and drive to be the best of the best.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2844798].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 22, 2015

Fantastic Doc and staff. Dr. Mueller was recommended by my PCP who is also fantastic. Anyway, I went to see the doc for what could have been a pretty serious condition. She checked things out and took the time to explain things. Extremely thorough.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][375276].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 24, 2014

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][375277].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 14, 2013

Forthright, direct presentation of condition, treatment, prognosis. She is an excellent surgeon, thorough and skillful.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][375275].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 8, 2013

Very compassionate doctor, doesn't rush you out the door, takes the time to explain things.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][375274].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 10, 2012

Dr. Mueller is very professional and is an excellent doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][375273].votes_count ]]