Rate Dr. Clayton Tuffnell

Dr. Clayton Tuffnell's Ratings

I had a large ovarian cyst that needed removal. Dr. Tuffnell was always available to answer questions. He was punctual, knowledgeable and took the time to listen to me. I would absolutely recommend him to friends and family.

Submitted Aug. 29, 2014 | flag

I've had Dr.Tuffnell for both of my pregnancies and I could not have asked for a better experience! He is very caring, respectful and knowledgable always looking out for what was best for me and baby not to mention I don't think he was ever late throughout my 2 pregnancies. His staff, mainly Kathy were absolutely amazing and always a pleasure to see! My second pregnancy ended up in a scheduled c section and It was an amazing experience and in can barley see my scar! I highly recommend him, I wish all doctors offices were run the same way!

Submitted Aug. 26, 2014 | flag

I had Dr. Tuffnell for my emergency C-Section and he stepped in as he was the on call doctor at the hospital. He was wonderful, and I liked him very much. He discussed my options with me (though at this point I was begging for a C section) and made sure I made an informed decision. My scar healed beautifully and you can barely see it and now that I'm pregnant with number 2 I will be making the trek from Maple Ridge to Abbotsford (which I swore I wouldn't do) so I will have him again!

Submitted May 29, 2014 | flag

I saw this doctor for the first time yesterday. I came prepared with rather long list of notes which he took and read. Dr. Tuffnell was on-time and sat with me to explain everything and be sure he understood me. I have been dealing with this issue for quite some time and Dr. Tuffnell was the only one who seems to "get it". He referred me to another specialist and had said to come back and see him after I see the new specialist if this turns out not to be the problem. He explained the next steps and told me that we would come up with a plan to help rid me of my pain. He is VERY thorough and I actually feel like I may finally find an answer. I highly recommend him! (I also had a great experience with the staff as well. I have absolutely zero complaints)

Submitted Feb. 5, 2014 | flag

Dr Tuffnell was very polite,patient,knowledgable, and took the time to explain everything to me and my family. He also told me that if i had any more questions before my surgery i could book an appointment just to have them answered. Dr Tuffnell came and spoke with my family and I right before i went in for surgery and called my family once it was finished. Overall, he was very compassionate, professional, and a good surgeon. And the Staff (Kathy) is great!

Submitted Nov. 28, 2013 | flag

I had Dr Tuffnell for my emergency c-section. He did SUCH a good job that I can hardly see a scar. I am expecting baby number 2 with a scheduled c-section this time and I'm going with him, I'm looking forward to our appointments. I recommend him!

Submitted July 11, 2013 | flag

I was shocked when I read some of these reviews as I had a great experience with him. My OBGYN was actually Dr.Shone (who is also great) but I ended up in the hospital and got to meet every OBGYN in abbotsford hospital. All the doctors at abbotsford hospital were great but Dr.Tuffnell was my favorite. He not only kept my little man safe inside me but actually LISTENED to how I felt and gave me choices rather than informing me of what the plan was. After being in the hospital for 3 weeks with preeclampsia setting in I needed a supportive and encouraging doctor. I could have had my OBGYN deliver my son but decided on Dr.Tuffnell because of the experience I had with him :) For my second child I will go with him. Plus you can barely see my C-section scar now (3 months later) :)

Submitted July 8, 2013 | flag

Dr. Tuffnell is the most amazing dr. He was caring and helpful through my whole pregnancy. I was ref to him very early in my pregnancy (first trimester) because I was having a lot of issues and could have possibly lost my baby. Right from my first appt with him he was very informative and took time to listen to all my concerns and feelings. He addressed each and every single one of my questions and concerns and I had a lot! Lol I ended up making it to 37weeks and delivered a healthy baby thanks to him. He also was amazing when I was in the hospital. He made sure I was taken care of by the nurses and checked up on me before his shift was over. It's very rare to find such an amazing dr who is so caring and truly puts his patients health and well being first. On my last appointment with him he made sure I was doing well after my delivery and that my health was back to normal and then sent me away with well wishes. I'm so grateful that I was ref to him! I wish more drs were like him :-)

Submitted Jan. 6, 2013 | flag

Dr. Tuffnell is one of the best Dr's I have had. He listens to what you have to say, and he makes sure you understand any issue that needs to be addressed. Very caring and very sincere. He also has a fantastic staff. I would recommend Dr. Tuffnell to anyone!

Submitted Dec. 7, 2012 | flag

I'm very happy I chose Dr. Tuffnell to be my OB, he's been very helpful, always takes time to listen to me and his staff are absolutely amazing. I have no complaints whatsoever about him.

Submitted Feb. 8, 2012 | flag