Rate Dr. H.B. Ramdhani

Dr. H.B. Ramdhani's Ratings

one of the old staff is so rood doesn't want to work anything extra ...doctor should need to think...

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2355901].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 26, 2014

He is one of the best best pediatrician i have ever seen, humble, knowledgeable, ,,taking his precious time to discuss things

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][376378].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 14, 2014

I am a regular patient with Dr. Ramdhani as I have a sick child that will need pediatric care till she is an adult. I just checked here to write a review of Dr. Ramdhani and was appaled by the nasty reviews here some for him and some for his receptionist. let me tell u that he is a very professional and caring doctor and does his job with the utmost care. His receptionist is such a sweet lady. I have never had any problems getting an appointment or on the phone with her. Do we crack a smile when we take our sick children in. She has to deal with sick children all the time. If she was to just chat with us all the time that we were there how would the work get done. I believe receptiniost get slack from both ends. The doc and the patient. While we are busy yelling at them have u ever considered maybe the doctor did not fill out the form that was needed. Next time u put a nasty response just consider did u yell at her, were u short on the phone because you did not get enough sleep

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][376377].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 26, 2013

Dr. Ramdhani is a very good pediatrician. He is very helpful. There is hardly any wait time. The receptionist is very good also I had no problems with her. She is quite professional. I would not say that i have had any problems with the doctor or staff.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][376376].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 23, 2013

Dr. Ramdahni is patient, pleasant and thorough. I feel as though I receive great care. His receptionist however is a detriment to his practice. She does not put through referrals as needed and when you call to ask to follow up, she only faxes through a referral without phoning the referral to ensure it was received (that is, if she even sent it in the first place). The people being referred to said they didn't receive the referral at all, even though she said she sent it twice. Not only did she provide incompetent service, she lied to cover herself.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][376385].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 22, 2013

We are very happy with Dr. Ramdhani He was the only doctor that listened when I truly felt somthing was wrong and not send me home with the "I don't know must be viral" speach. He did a multitude of tests and something was wrong. We were dealing with a very sick child that needed kidney surgery. I have not had any issue with his receptionist but it is hard to get in to see him on occation

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][376375].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 8, 2013

Receptionist must go!! He is losing patients like my daughter, because of the receptionist, will not return.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][376384].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 17, 2013

We see Dr. Ramdhani about every 3 - 6 months for a chronic health isssue. He is a wonderful pediatrician. He is patient, kind and provides information which is informative. I have no complaints regarding his care of my child. The receptionist at the office is another matter. She is rude, short and a hinderace to the delivery of care. Unbelievable that she works with the public. She is horrible on the phone, in person and when speaking with other professionals. If Dr Ramdhani wasn't so wonderful we would be going to another pediatrician due to the MOA's behaviour.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][376383].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 8, 2013

Dr.Ramdhani is a very nice doctor. Would recommend him to others. But he has a HORRIBLE receptionist. She can't even crack a smile on her face..and is very short on the phone. Why work at a paediatrician office when you can't be nice to people and compassionate.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][376382].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 7, 2013

Very caring doctor and Helpful too.He takes his time to review file.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][376374].votes_count ]]