Rate Dr. Carissa Doherty

Dr. Carissa Doherty's Ratings

I was diagnosed with Colon Cancer and a month later an appendicitis. I have been treated by her now for two years and I feel better then I have in a long time. I would highly recommend her.

Submitted Oct. 5, 2013 | flag

Dr. Carissa Doherty is an incredible naturopath. My husband and I went to see her because we were unable to concieve. We now have two beautiful children and I can't say enough about how much she helped us!!!!!!!!!!!

Submitted Dec. 14, 2011 | flag

I've been going to her for about 6 years. She is very knowledgeable about all facets of naturopathic medicine. I would highly recommend her services.

Submitted April 18, 2011 | flag

This ND is very friendly but doesn't seem to know enough about vitamines, adrenal glands etc.. nor how to behave like a medical professional. She also tends to show panic in her face when she thinks you have something wrong..If you decide to see her please double check her advice on the internet!

Submitted March 3, 2010 | flag