You may also like

Rate Dr. Kathryn Swann

Dr. Kathryn Swann's Ratings

Best Family Doctor I have had. Lovely in nature, punctual, knowledgable, and very patient. I cannot thank her enough. If I bring all or one of my children to see her - she will happily see them. She takes her time, is caring, and very cautious. She uses her best judgement and is not afraid to refer you for further tests or to a specialist if need be. I've only had one issue with one of the nurses that was and can be quite rude - however, I just chalked that up to her having a bad day and being over worked. Thank you Dr. Swan!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2763850].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 1, 2015

Ignore the negative comments. I changed doctors a few years ago and came to Dr. Swan. She is very she professional, knowledgeable and caring and I have never had an issue. Regarding the staff they too are extremely accommodating and sweet despite their hectic work schedules (they have more than 1 doctor to look after). Thank the Govt for overloading the doctors; but despite that Dr. Swann still takes adequate time with you.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2761477].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 30, 2015

Few of her staff are very rude. Hard to get an appointment - seems to be overloaded with patients. Because of her unfair notes to insurance behind my back, I lost wages. Appears that she takes notes long after the fact and eventually forgets the fact. She used to be good before but over the years I believe she took too many patients beyond capability.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2680994].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 12, 2015

Staff: Helpful, but are focused on getting as many people through the practice as possible. Since they serve 5-7 doctors in one practice on a daily basis, they spend little time on you and leave that to the doctor.

Punctuality: Usually very on time, but will sometimes be a bit late from dealing with a previous patient. In my opinion that is good because that means she doesn't leave until you are absolutely satisfied with her help.

Helpfulness: Always willing to help her patients, but still follows the rules. Never has she gone too far out of the way that could endanger her practice.

Knowledge: Recently I was diagnosed with a growth in my brain. Dr. Swan's knowledge of the brain, even though she is not specialized was amazing. In the end, I left her office with the comfort of knowing that she would do all she could for me to get the issue resolved. She has been good to that promise.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2678116].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 9, 2015

Impossible to get an appointment with her. Her staff are rude and if she doesn't know what is wrong with you she doesn't bother to continue searching. After 5 years i have changed doctors because of that.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2660891].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 22, 2014

Dr. Swan is one of the best family physicians I have ever had. She is kind and reassuring and very thorough. The only issue I have had is with her staff. They can sometimes be cold or even rude. I got yelled at by one women for being 5 minutes late!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][378211].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 8, 2013

I agree with other reviewers that she is one of the best family doctors. My wife and I had been her patients for a few years, and we are glad that our new born daughter Alison is under her care as well. She has many great personalities. She is always kind and helped my family greatly in many occasions. I am very thankful that my family can have such an excellent family doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][378210].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 5, 2013

Dr. Swan is the best doctor I have ever had. She is so knowledgeable, remembers the little things you've previously had concerns about, and genuinely cares about her patients. She is always on time, answers every question without rushing. She was so helpful with my post partum issues and has been fabulous with our kids. All of us really love her

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][378209].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 12, 2013

Dr swan is a very good and caring dr. He office is also easy to get an appoitment with.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][378208].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 3, 2013

Dr. Swan is an AMAZING doctor! I switched to her early 2012 and have NEVER been happier with a doctor. Sometimes I feel like an annoying patient but she NEVER makes me feel like that. She is so caring and kind. I have never felt uncomfortable around her and she makes me feel thoroughly taken care of. AMAZING doctor!!!!!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][378207].votes_count ]]