Dr. Kathryn Swann

Rate Dr. Kathryn Swann

Dr. Kathryn Swann's Ratings

Dr. Swan is one of the best family physicians I have ever had. She is kind and reassuring and very thorough. The only issue I have had is with her staff. They can sometimes be cold or even rude. I got yelled at by one women for being 5 minutes late!

Submitted Nov. 8, 2013 | flag

I agree with other reviewers that she is one of the best family doctors. My wife and I had been her patients for a few years, and we are glad that our new born daughter Alison is under her care as well. She has many great personalities. She is always kind and helped my family greatly in many occasions. I am very thankful that my family can have such an excellent family doctor.

Submitted April 5, 2013 | flag

Dr. Swan is the best doctor I have ever had. She is so knowledgeable, remembers the little things you've previously had concerns about, and genuinely cares about her patients. She is always on time, answers every question without rushing. She was so helpful with my post partum issues and has been fabulous with our kids. All of us really love her

Submitted March 12, 2013 | flag

Dr swan is a very good and caring dr. He office is also easy to get an appoitment with.

Submitted Jan. 3, 2013 | flag

Dr. Swan is an AMAZING doctor! I switched to her early 2012 and have NEVER been happier with a doctor. Sometimes I feel like an annoying patient but she NEVER makes me feel like that. She is so caring and kind. I have never felt uncomfortable around her and she makes me feel thoroughly taken care of. AMAZING doctor!!!!!!!

Submitted Dec. 8, 2012 | flag

Dr Swan is the best Doctor I have ever had. She takes time, listens and is very thorough. I trust her with my life.

Submitted Oct. 16, 2012 | flag

Dr Swan is the best. My family is very fortunate to have her as our family doctor. She is incredibly knowledgeable and blends this with great bedside manner.

Submitted Sept. 7, 2012 | flag

Dr.Swan is the best doctor I have ever had. She is very helpful,kind and always on time. She is very knowledgeable and detailed and very informative. One of the best doctors I know

Submitted June 22, 2012 | flag

Consistant good care. Proactive, not reactive to my needs. Calls me for review of bloodwork even though done for my internist. She provides me with more time for this than my Internist can. She tells me more than what, she tells me why! Refers to specialist readily when the situation merits. Works well with my specialists. I could not be happier with Dr. Swan as my General Practitioner. I have been hospitalized a couple of times and she's been there to follow-up. Great Doctor, Empathetic, Intelligent, Caring, concientious, well educated and it shows.

Submitted June 13, 2012 | flag

EXTREMELY FRIENDLY, EASY TO TALK TO, I FEEL VERY COMFORTABLE WITH HER :)

Submitted May 28, 2012 | flag