Rate Dr. Thomas R. Nucatola

Dr. Thomas R. Nucatola's Ratings

I found him very dismissive. Not willing to listen or offer alternatives to condition. Merely stated not in his field. Since visit, condition has worsened and has been referred to another rheumotologist

Submitted June 23, 2014 | flag

I was given 3 specialists in this field that were in my area that my insurance would accept. I researched & checked multiple reviews of all 3. Dr. Nucatola's office was rated number one at every site so although I would have to wait 2 months for an appointment I felt it hopefully would be worth it. I was not wrong! The staff is amazing & settled all fears I may have. They were courteous & kind. Dr. Nucatola sat with me for maybe an hour(?) going over all of my symptoms, medical & family history & all my questions & concerns. He was fantastic! I left there knowing that I finally had a Dr that would be there for me & do all he could to help me feel better. He was knowledgeable & kind & called me himself with follow questions on medication. The only reason I didn't rate all 5 stars is because it took a while to get the appt. However, it was so very worth the wait! I'm very grateful that there is a dr & staff such as Dr. Nucatola's.

Submitted June 9, 2014 | flag

Very good Staff for a Superb Physician who takes the time to really care for his patients.

Submitted March 2, 2014 | flag

My daughter has been a patient for 16 years. She was his youngest patient.He has treated her as if she was his own. There is no one in the world I trust more, or depend on more. I have referred numerous patients to him. His staff has also gone out of their way to be helpful. There is no one better.

Submitted April 10, 2013 | flag

I called to make appointment because I was referred by another Physician told Dr. Nucatola was great. I will never know..I called...was asked what kind of insurance I had..told them..(I have one of the best Horizon plans). At that point was told they were not taking Horizon. I said I was referred and did not care I would pay CASH..they told me no I could not be sell pay either...and person on phone actually did not care that another physician referred me. I have also put a complaint in with Horizon since I was led to believe after questioning staff that it was a Horizon issue...Horizon has nothing to say if I choose to pay cash...quite sure they are throwing confetti every time member chooses to pay out of their own pocket! I know this rating does not allow for Physician assessment but couldn't get that far...

Submitted Feb. 26, 2013 | flag

He was wonderful. Funny, good bedside manner, straight shooter, not judge mental. I am 33 And have a complicated health history. He was willing to help and took a lot of time with me. He never spoke down to me and was respectful and thorough. Worth out of network pay!

Submitted Feb. 12, 2013 | flag

excellent Dr. love his manner and organization. very informative. great follow up.

Submitted April 6, 2012 | flag

Absolutely the best. There is no one who is more committed to the welfare of his patients than Dr. Nucatola. My daughter has been a patient for the last 15 years and we would not trust her care to anyone else. We consider Dr. Nucatola and his staff as part of our family.

Submitted Oct. 12, 2011 | flag

EXCELLENT DR AND EXCELLLENT STAFF BEAUTIFUL OFFICE AND I LOVE THE COMPUTER SYSTEM VERY ORGANIZED

Submitted Aug. 11, 2011 | flag

Thorough evaluation given. Answers all patient questions. Excellent follow through from visit to visit. If patient has questions between visits, office staff gets answers from doctor without delay.

Submitted July 6, 2011 | flag