Rate Dr. C. STEPHEN Woolums

Dr. C. STEPHEN Woolums's Ratings

Dr Woolum is very rude, rude, unrofessional and gets very hostile towards if you dare question him about whats affecting your body. I suggest go some where else.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2624661].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 19, 2014

Dr. Woolum was very insensitive to my concerns about what he would be doing to me in the exam. He was rude, cut me off when I tried to answer his questions when I thought I was giving him the info he needed. He was very abrasive, uncaring and his staff were rude when I told them how he affected me and asked to see his partner, claiming, "He's always sensitive to his patients" without even being in the room when he was rude to me, so I will not be seeing him again.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2621380].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 16, 2014

I took My Mom to Dr. Woolums as She has a kidney stone. He was so kind and explained everything to where She and I understood him. She will have surgery soon. I would recommend him. And His' staff is so very kind. Mrs. R. Blake & Betty Amis.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][380534].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 14, 2014

My late husband and I have both been patients of Dr. Woolums for years. You will not find another one like him. He is very honest and professionally with a wonderful bedside manner. If you have trouble understanding, don't worry he will draw you a picture. His skills are excellent! Dr. Woolums cares about his patients. He used to be a physician in Kentucky, but moved to West Virginia. The State is very blessed to have such a wonderful physician.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2356182].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 9, 2014

Dr. Woolums is the best Urologist Southeastern KY has ever had. He knows his stuff. He is straight to the point and doesn't doctor around the issue. I have had several kidney stones and have been at the mercy of other urologists.... He knows what it takes to pass a stone without shredding your insides in the process. Unfortunately, he is no longer in Corbin.... He has moved on to service @ Marshall in Virginia.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][380533].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 30, 2013

Dr. Stephen Woolums and his staff is the most friendly and helpful office that we have gone to lately. Dr. Woolums is the best doctor my father-in-law has ever seen. He is so caring and compatssionate doctor and is so intelligent. I would recommend him very highly. You will never find a better doctor or staff.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][380532].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 30, 2011

He was very punctual and easy to talk to. He was straightforward and easy to talk with.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][380531].votes_count ]]