Rate Dr. C. STEPHEN Woolums

Dr. C. STEPHEN Woolums's Ratings

I took My Mom to Dr. Woolums as She has a kidney stone. He was so kind and explained everything to where She and I understood him. She will have surgery soon. I would recommend him. And His' staff is so very kind. Mrs. R. Blake & Betty Amis.

Submitted June 14, 2014 | flag

My late husband and I have both been patients of Dr. Woolums for years. You will not find another one like him. He is very honest and professionally with a wonderful bedside manner. If you have trouble understanding, don't worry he will draw you a picture. His skills are excellent! Dr. Woolums cares about his patients. He used to be a physician in Kentucky, but moved to West Virginia. The State is very blessed to have such a wonderful physician.

Submitted June 9, 2014 | flag

Dr. Woolums is the best Urologist Southeastern KY has ever had. He knows his stuff. He is straight to the point and doesn't doctor around the issue. I have had several kidney stones and have been at the mercy of other urologists.... He knows what it takes to pass a stone without shredding your insides in the process. Unfortunately, he is no longer in Corbin.... He has moved on to service @ Marshall in Virginia.

Submitted Sept. 30, 2013 | flag

Dr. Stephen Woolums and his staff is the most friendly and helpful office that we have gone to lately. Dr. Woolums is the best doctor my father-in-law has ever seen. He is so caring and compatssionate doctor and is so intelligent. I would recommend him very highly. You will never find a better doctor or staff.

Submitted Nov. 30, 2011 | flag

He was very punctual and easy to talk to. He was straightforward and easy to talk with.

Submitted June 9, 2011 | flag