Rate Dr. Jason Francoeur

Dr. Jason Francoeur's Ratings

My name is Earl Williams. I saw Dr. Francouer Monday, January 13, 2014 at 10:30 am. I went to see Dr. Francoeur about my gallbladder. He gave me thorough information about the gallbladder and the passage of stones. He explained what can happen when a gallstone will not dislodge. Because my ultrasound showed that I had stones and some thickening of the gallbladder wall. I was a potential candidate for surgery but neither persuaded me to have the procedure nor delay it. He left the decision in my hands. Dr. Francoeur is every bit as good as the other positive comments indicated. Some surgeons because of their high IQs and respected titles can be sociopathic. Not so with the humanitarian Dr. Francoeur.

Submitted Jan. 15, 2014 | flag

I found Dr Francoeur very knowledgable, kind, excellent surgeon, explained everything really well, patient and attentive, doesnt hide anything from you, would highly recommend him, so happy that I got to meet such a wonderful young doctor.

Submitted May 1, 2013 | flag

I have had two surgeries now with Dr. Francoeur and he is wonderful. Very easy to talk to, fast, efficient and friendly. I have recommended him and will again.

Submitted Feb. 28, 2013 | flag

My name is Barry Wilcox. As a patient of Dr Francoeur, I found his care and professional manner to be of the highest standard. He was exceptionally articulate and open regarding his diagnosis and extremely candid and precise regarding my procedure. His interaction with me was empathic and frequent. He kept me abreast of my progress each step of the way. I have the highest regard for DR. Fracoeur's professionalism and competency as a surgeon and am extremely pleased with the care and concern he provided me.

Submitted Nov. 5, 2012 | flag

Great interpersonal skills. He was very helpful and explained everything. Answered all of my questions and did not rush me. The surgery was very successful and healing went very well. I would go back to Dr Francoeur anytime.

Submitted Oct. 9, 2012 | flag

both appointments and surgery were behind but only because he spends as much time as needed when you see him he comes across as very knowledgeable and very kind hoping not to need him again anytime soon but would go to him again if i needed surgery super nice guy

Submitted Aug. 31, 2012 | flag

I had surgery mar 6 although the doc was very helpful I am not healing and now have home care nurse in my home everyday.

Submitted April 17, 2012 | flag

Excellent doctor. Very personable as well as a skilled surgeon. Would definately recommend him if someone needed a surgeon.

Submitted Jan. 31, 2012 | flag

A very professional,skilled and caring surgeon...a definite 5(best) for all categories....Peter Simmons

Submitted Oct. 28, 2011 | flag

Very friendly, punctual, helpful and competent. What else would you want from a surgeon?

Submitted Aug. 5, 2011 | flag