Rate Dr. Mark S. King

Dr. Mark S. King's Ratings

Using more and more APN's to do his work and yet the insurance gets a bill just as if the patient has seen the doctor. APN's are nice, but it would be nice to get to see Dr. King. He passed in the hallway and that was all I saw.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2594426].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 26, 2014

Dr. King always seems in a rush now. He used to be more thorough and seemed more caring. I changed to another dr. because of this fact.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][381858].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 6, 2013

Great dermatologist, highly recommend him. His staff was great and he was on time. I thought he was very thorough and very knowledgable.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][381857].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 27, 2013

Dr. King and staff are wonderful. Very knowledgeable and caring.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][381856].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 11, 2013

Dr King treated my hyperhydrosis of the face with Dysport. He did a phenomenal job! He was compassionate & gave me a great deal price wise. It's great to know that there IS help out there at an affordable price. It has literally changed my life.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][381855].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 13, 2012

Doctor King is the best. You can't go wrong with this guy. You're lucky to have him in such an out-of-the-way place.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][381854].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 29, 2012

Dr. King is fantastic as is his entire staff. 4 different doctors couldn't identify a reaction from laundry detergent. As a result I endured 6 months of extreme itching, discomfort and over $500 in out of pocket expenses. Dr. King identified the problem immediately and suggested I use "ALL FREE AND CLEAR" laundry detergent and SCENT FREE shampoo and soap. My surgeon called Dr Linda Woodbury a QUACK and In my past experience with Dr. Hardin I wouldn't take a dog to him. Both should be disbared from practicing.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][381853].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 15, 2012

Very thorough and knowledgeable. Sat down and explained everything to me. Great experience. Highly recommend

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][381852].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 24, 2012

Wonderful doctor and staff. He is very caring and know the business very well.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][381851].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 24, 2012

I question Dr. King if he cannot identify shingles in a patient that is obviously and actively breaking out. He knew he made a mistake but in his own words said "I would have prescribed the exact same thing all over again." Everyone should take notice of these comments.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][381850].votes_count ]]