Rate Dr. Mark S. King

Dr. Mark S. King's Ratings

Dr. King always seems in a rush now. He used to be more thorough and seemed more caring. I changed to another dr. because of this fact.

Submitted June 6, 2013 | flag

Great dermatologist, highly recommend him. His staff was great and he was on time. I thought he was very thorough and very knowledgable.

Submitted April 27, 2013 | flag

Dr. King and staff are wonderful. Very knowledgeable and caring.

Submitted March 11, 2013 | flag

Dr King treated my hyperhydrosis of the face with Dysport. He did a phenomenal job! He was compassionate & gave me a great deal price wise. It's great to know that there IS help out there at an affordable price. It has literally changed my life.

Submitted Nov. 13, 2012 | flag

Doctor King is the best. You can't go wrong with this guy. You're lucky to have him in such an out-of-the-way place.

Submitted Oct. 29, 2012 | flag

Dr. King is fantastic as is his entire staff. 4 different doctors couldn't identify a reaction from laundry detergent. As a result I endured 6 months of extreme itching, discomfort and over $500 in out of pocket expenses. Dr. King identified the problem immediately and suggested I use "ALL FREE AND CLEAR" laundry detergent and SCENT FREE shampoo and soap. My surgeon called Dr Linda Woodbury a QUACK and In my past experience with Dr. Hardin I wouldn't take a dog to him. Both should be disbared from practicing.

Submitted Aug. 15, 2012 | flag

Very thorough and knowledgeable. Sat down and explained everything to me. Great experience. Highly recommend

Submitted July 24, 2012 | flag

Wonderful doctor and staff. He is very caring and know the business very well.

Submitted April 24, 2012 | flag

I question Dr. King if he cannot identify shingles in a patient that is obviously and actively breaking out. He knew he made a mistake but in his own words said "I would have prescribed the exact same thing all over again." Everyone should take notice of these comments.

Submitted March 12, 2012 | flag

very friendly -- making you comfortable -- and thorough.

Submitted Nov. 3, 2011 | flag