Rate Dr. S. Caleb Kim

Dr. S. Caleb Kim's Ratings

Submitted Aug. 12, 2014 | flag

Dr. Kim was a true gift to our family. He not only finds the answers to the problems or the pain, but shares a strong friendship with our family. Meaning that walking in to his smile makes you feel welcome.

Submitted July 28, 2014 | flag

Dr. Kim is the best primary care physician in Amarillo. He is extremely intelligent and goes above and beyond for his patients. I very much trust him with my health and have do doubt he always recommends the best treatment. I HIGHLY recommend Dr. Kim as a primary care physician. The front desk staff are not the friendliest, but they are not rude either.

Submitted March 17, 2014 | flag

I have been a patient of Family Medicine for a few years now and I can tell you the office staff has really gone downhill. I really like the physician and the NP here, but I would never go back because of the staff here. All I needed was lab work and waited an hour for this, and then when I questioned why the wait was so long the girl behind the desk had no idea what was going on and then was rude about it. Zero common sense with these people!

Submitted Jan. 15, 2014 | flag

Dr. Kim is very knowledgeable and personable. He also appreciates that most people have a tight budget and also offers alternatives to expensive test when possible. Nurses seem to change quite often and front desk girls aren't always friendly, but I can deal with that.

Submitted Sept. 4, 2013 | flag

Very good doctor. I came in with a lot of issues considering i haven't seen a doctor in years. and he listened and help me breakdown all of my issues. I LOVE HIM and his staff has been helpful..one girl is a little rude, but hey you can't let one person ruin your day! :)

Submitted July 17, 2013 | flag

Staff at the front desk is incredibly rude. Dr. Kim is wonderful. Listens and takes time with his patients. I would love the office if it weren't for the new ladies up front.

Submitted June 25, 2013 | flag

I love Dr Kim and his staff. If it weren't for him and him quick thinking I would be dead. He cares so much for his patients and their overall health and wellness. I would not ever give him up as my PCP. He has a small town friendliness and caring that u don't find in bigger cities.

Submitted Feb. 12, 2013 | flag

PEOPLE AT FRONT DESK ARE NOT FRIENDLY. THEY DID NOT SMILE OR TRY TO HELP. ITS A NICE PLACE BUT NEED MORE FRIENDLY STAFF.

Submitted Jan. 31, 2013 | flag

Dr. Kim and his staff are very efficient about getting appointments set quickly and staying on schedule. Everyone is friendly and thorough. I have been very pleased with every office visit.

Submitted Nov. 15, 2012 | flag