You may also like

Rate Dr. S. Caleb Kim

Dr. S. Caleb Kim's Ratings

Love Dr k. His rn are great too. Fnp also. Staffordable fair a lot of turn over recently

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2675783].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 8, 2015

This is a great place to be when you're sick. Everyone treats us like family. Great staff all around!!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2662691].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 24, 2014

Staff seems to change frequently :( Different every time I go

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2586094].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 20, 2014

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2493408].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 12, 2014

Dr. Kim was a true gift to our family. He not only finds the answers to the problems or the pain, but shares a strong friendship with our family. Meaning that walking in to his smile makes you feel welcome.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2477977].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 28, 2014

Dr. Kim is the best primary care physician in Amarillo. He is extremely intelligent and goes above and beyond for his patients. I very much trust him with my health and have do doubt he always recommends the best treatment. I HIGHLY recommend Dr. Kim as a primary care physician. The front desk staff are not the friendliest, but they are not rude either.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][382511].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 17, 2014

I have been a patient of Family Medicine for a few years now and I can tell you the office staff has really gone downhill. I really like the physician and the NP here, but I would never go back because of the staff here. All I needed was lab work and waited an hour for this, and then when I questioned why the wait was so long the girl behind the desk had no idea what was going on and then was rude about it. Zero common sense with these people!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][382510].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 15, 2014

Dr. Kim is very knowledgeable and personable. He also appreciates that most people have a tight budget and also offers alternatives to expensive test when possible. Nurses seem to change quite often and front desk girls aren't always friendly, but I can deal with that.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][382509].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 4, 2013

Very good doctor. I came in with a lot of issues considering i haven't seen a doctor in years. and he listened and help me breakdown all of my issues. I LOVE HIM and his staff has been helpful..one girl is a little rude, but hey you can't let one person ruin your day! :)

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][382508].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 17, 2013

Staff at the front desk is incredibly rude. Dr. Kim is wonderful. Listens and takes time with his patients. I would love the office if it weren't for the new ladies up front.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][382514].votes_count ]]