Dr. Mark Samra

Rate Dr. Mark Samra

Dr. Mark Samra's Ratings

He is an awesome optometrist. Been going to him for 4 years and have been very impressed by him and his staff. I highly recommend him.

Submitted July 8, 2014 | flag

Excellent in every manner. Pleasant, knowledgeable, does not rush you, takes time to explain, would recommend without any hesitation.

Submitted Oct. 25, 2013 | flag

Dr Samra is great! Had (what i later found out by Dr Samra) what is called an occular migraine at work and was extremely freaked out - everything just went black in one eye and i couldn't see for about 5 minutes. I called my boyfriend, as i didn't have an optometrist, and he said i have to go see Dr Samra. My boyfriend called the office for me and once he explained what happened, Dr Samra said to bring me down right away. Working in a dental office, i know what getting emergency patients in means - other patients wait and the Dr has to do more work, so i was really appreciative of him seeing me. On top of that, he took extra time with me and held me accountable for not wearing my glasses, which i really needed to hear from a professional. The front desk staff are great as well, very nice and personable and the sweetheart with an accent helped me pick out a pair of frames that i love

Submitted Sept. 30, 2013 | flag

a little rude - egotistical, staff was good. all in all, i will find a new doctor....

Submitted July 20, 2013 | flag

Dr.Samra is excellent, very thorough and patience. Easy on the eyes, too!

Submitted Jan. 9, 2013 | flag

Love Dr. Samra. He has been with us since he first started out. He is exceptional;)

Submitted Sept. 27, 2012 | flag

I have had Dr. Samra as my 3 childrens optometrist for the past 3 or 4 years and they actually look forward to their annual check up. He is very personable, kind, punctual and will always get you in right away if you are having any eye problems.

Submitted Sept. 13, 2012 | flag

Excellent on all counts. Highly recommended. Caught my AMD in time and follow through wae superb!

Submitted Sept. 7, 2012 | flag

Awesome doctor, very professional and helpful - very friendly as well.

Submitted July 4, 2012 | flag

Dr Mark Samra really treated me like a person and not just another number. He is makes you feel at ease and he is not just trying to rush you thru. I have recommended him to others.

Submitted Nov. 12, 2011 | flag