Dr. Jairie Ferasol

Rate Dr. Jairie Ferasol

Dr. Jairie Ferasol's Ratings

Submitted Aug. 13, 2014 | flag

Dr Ferasol is so understanding, compassionate and professional. He is very respectful of your time and the only time I had to wait is when I showed up 30 minutes early by accident. My family is very comfortable with him and the ease of seeing him is amazing. He truly cares about your health. If you are looking for a Doctor Summeroff it isn't him though. That's because he has integrity.

Submitted March 26, 2013 | flag

My wife and I have been with Dr. Ferasol since he opened his practice. I love that we never have to wait to get in and that he is always open to a discussion on treatment options.

Submitted Dec. 18, 2012 | flag

Excellent Doctor! I've been his patient for 12 years. He never makes you feel rushed and never overbooks. He's pleasant, always willing to listens to your concerns and addresses them appropriately. He's one of the best doctors in Windsor in my opinion.

Submitted Oct. 6, 2012 | flag

My son has asthma and allergies and often needs prescriptions refilled. I love the plan where I can pay to not have to bring him in for refills on a regular basis. It is well worth the extra money. Never have had a problem and have only good things to say for Dr. Ferasol - he has been my doctor for at least 8 years!

Submitted May 29, 2012 | flag

Dr. Ferasol is very respectful of your time and is very knowledgable and accomodating. He is a Dr who cares. I am very lucky to have him as my GP.

Submitted April 23, 2012 | flag

Dr Ferasol is a wonderful doctor who takes the time and care when assisting me. He is knowledgable, and prompt with appointment times. I've never had to wait to see him nor have I had to wait weeks for an apt. His staff is among the best as well and they make me feel comfortable the whole time I am there. KUDOS Doctor!

Submitted April 11, 2012 | flag

This is the way every doctor should be...extremely knowledgeable, a good listener and generous with his time. Treats his patients with the utmost compassion and care. A great bedside manner - you almost feel like you're being treated by a friend. THE BEST !!

Submitted Oct. 15, 2011 | flag

Dr. Ferasol is always friendly, very knowledgeable, and always very helpful. I take my 4 children to him and would not consider using any other doctor, he is the best.

Submitted May 31, 2011 | flag

He is outstanding!!!!! Would not bring my family to anyone else!

Submitted April 8, 2011 | flag