Rate Dr. Jairie Ferasol

Dr. Jairie Ferasol's Ratings

Great Doctor ! I agree with all the positive comments.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2577047].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 14, 2014

Best doctor That I have ever been too. I can echo all of the other positive comments that have been left.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2567307].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 7, 2014

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2495272].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 13, 2014

Dr Ferasol is so understanding, compassionate and professional. He is very respectful of your time and the only time I had to wait is when I showed up 30 minutes early by accident. My family is very comfortable with him and the ease of seeing him is amazing. He truly cares about your health. If you are looking for a Doctor Summeroff it isn't him though. That's because he has integrity.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1176307].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 26, 2013

My wife and I have been with Dr. Ferasol since he opened his practice. I love that we never have to wait to get in and that he is always open to a discussion on treatment options.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1176306].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 18, 2012

Excellent Doctor! I've been his patient for 12 years. He never makes you feel rushed and never overbooks. He's pleasant, always willing to listens to your concerns and addresses them appropriately. He's one of the best doctors in Windsor in my opinion.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1176305].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 6, 2012

My son has asthma and allergies and often needs prescriptions refilled. I love the plan where I can pay to not have to bring him in for refills on a regular basis. It is well worth the extra money. Never have had a problem and have only good things to say for Dr. Ferasol - he has been my doctor for at least 8 years!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1176304].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 29, 2012

Dr. Ferasol is very respectful of your time and is very knowledgable and accomodating. He is a Dr who cares. I am very lucky to have him as my GP.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1176303].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 23, 2012

Dr Ferasol is a wonderful doctor who takes the time and care when assisting me. He is knowledgable, and prompt with appointment times. I've never had to wait to see him nor have I had to wait weeks for an apt. His staff is among the best as well and they make me feel comfortable the whole time I am there. KUDOS Doctor!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1176302].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 11, 2012

This is the way every doctor should be...extremely knowledgeable, a good listener and generous with his time. Treats his patients with the utmost compassion and care. A great bedside manner - you almost feel like you're being treated by a friend. THE BEST !!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1176301].votes_count ]]