Dr. Jairie Ferasol

5 1 4.8

You may also like

Rate Dr. Jairie Ferasol

Dr. Jairie Ferasol's Ratings

I have been a patient of Dr. Ferasol's for a number of years now, and I'm amazed at how thorough he is in his examinations. He looks at all aspects of issues that I present him with, and he never fails to impress me with his knowledge. The staff is also wonderful there. I have become good friends wit several of them, and they all say that Dr. Ferasol is the best Dr. they have ever worked with. There's never any wait time, which is fabulous after coming over from another office where I routinely waited up to two hours in his waiting room to be seen. I wish there was a higher rating I could rank for Dr. Ferasol

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2740706].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 2, 2015

Very carring friendly... Always available never have to wait long. Great doctor.................

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2724313].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 17, 2015

Great Doctor ! I agree with all the positive comments.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2577047].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 14, 2014

Best doctor That I have ever been too. I can echo all of the other positive comments that have been left.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2567307].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 7, 2014

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2495272].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 13, 2014

Dr Ferasol is so understanding, compassionate and professional. He is very respectful of your time and the only time I had to wait is when I showed up 30 minutes early by accident. My family is very comfortable with him and the ease of seeing him is amazing. He truly cares about your health. If you are looking for a Doctor Summeroff it isn't him though. That's because he has integrity.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1176307].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 26, 2013

My wife and I have been with Dr. Ferasol since he opened his practice. I love that we never have to wait to get in and that he is always open to a discussion on treatment options.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1176306].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 18, 2012

Excellent Doctor! I've been his patient for 12 years. He never makes you feel rushed and never overbooks. He's pleasant, always willing to listens to your concerns and addresses them appropriately. He's one of the best doctors in Windsor in my opinion.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1176305].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 6, 2012

My son has asthma and allergies and often needs prescriptions refilled. I love the plan where I can pay to not have to bring him in for refills on a regular basis. It is well worth the extra money. Never have had a problem and have only good things to say for Dr. Ferasol - he has been my doctor for at least 8 years!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1176304].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 29, 2012

Dr. Ferasol is very respectful of your time and is very knowledgable and accomodating. He is a Dr who cares. I am very lucky to have him as my GP.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1176303].votes_count ]]