Rate Dr. Marlene Van Der Weyde

Dr. Marlene Van Der Weyde's Ratings

What an exceptional, caring, knowledgable and downright wonderful person!! I actually look forward to my appointments with her. She has a compassionate, calming demeanour and I would follow her anywhere in order to keep her as my doctor! And, as I read the comments below, if she is running late because she takes her time with each and every patient, then all I can say is she is well worth any wait!!!! I just love her...

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2530483].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 9, 2014

Dr. Van Der Weyde and the staff are pleasant, helpful, intelligent and very professional. I have unfortunately been to the doctor more than I want, but need to be there. If I have to wait a little bit longer than my appointed time, it is because some other patient requires a bit more attention - so I take that time to relax in the very inviting reception area

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][384714].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 24, 2013

Only takes "elderly" patients..really should change the specifications of the clinic from "family practice" It makes the already daunting task of finding a Dr for a family frustrating and time wasting..especially when the staff is so short on the phone telling you info, that had it been posted on here, you wouldnt have bothered calling.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][384715].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 30, 2013

Dr. Mar is completely all I request of my doctor; respectful, caring, professional and understanding. I don't mind waiting to see her, and try to not hold her up beyond the purpose of the appointment. Perhaps it's the patients who need to adjust their timing once they're presenting their issues before her. She won't rush, and if you think you might need more time, let the reception know that so the appropriate time can be alocated. It's worth it to me to know the care I'll receive once I'm in her space. Thanks Dr. Mar for always beign all you are, you're loved and appreciated!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][384713].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 9, 2013

very good doc although always late for appointments not just 10 minutes ~ more like 3/4 hour always

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][384712].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 18, 2012

Those who has Dr. Van Der Weyde as their doctor are very blessed. She is compassionate and knowledgeable and her patients leave her office feeling they have an advocate.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][384711].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 12, 2012

I am a retired senior who has had many GP's in Canada and the US. Dr van der Weyde has correct balance of professionalism and compassion. I had to see 4 other BC Dr's before I got on with this Dr. and their care was no where near as good and their staff were not at all interested in helping me. She rates above average and she uses modern technology well. I consider myself fortunate to have her care and thank her.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][384710].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 22, 2011

Dr. Van Der Weyde is a welcome addition to QB and I am so lucky to have found her.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][384709].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 21, 2011

She spends too much time typing in information into her laptop and trying to locate her past files, it wastes so much time. I bring a list of things written down and we never get to any of them, she goes off the subject and lectures about mammograms (which I feel are not good for you). I also don't think she agrees with natural or alternative medicine.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][384708].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 28, 2011

I just love Dr. Van der weyde! She is extremely caring, helpful,knowledgeable and so very approachable about absolutely anything. She does not ever make you feel rushed but, rather, sits on her stool and actually looks you in the eye and asks how you are. Totally top notch and A+++++++++ doctor and person!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][384707].votes_count ]]