Rate Dr. Francisco Bucio

Dr. Francisco Bucio's Ratings

I love the dr work I just hate that they are never on time. So take some snacks because I have waited up to hours for the nurses to see me

Submitted June 20, 2013 | flag

I have had several procedures done by Dr. Bucio. His work is amazing and he genuinely cares about my well being. His staff always makes sure I'm comfortable and well taken care of.

Submitted May 17, 2013 | flag

Dr. Bucio is the best! I feel like he is family and was sad to leave. He did and awesome job and cared about my well being more than my wants. This meant a lot to me. and the turn out was incredible!!!! His staff is great and very respectful and knowledgeable! His work turned out AMAZING! My Dr in America was impressed with it all. I have already recommended some of my friends and look forward to going with them just so i can see them all again! Thank you Dr. Bucio and staff! Denise

Submitted Feb. 23, 2012 | flag

Awfull Tummy Tuck scare very disapointed with breast augmentation. After you pay, they are not as helpfull and corteous as the begining. If you are not happy with the results...bad for you, they will not do anything for you.

Submitted Dec. 4, 2011 | flag

I got a rhinoplasty performed in January and I can only say I was way more than happy with the results. My new nose looks very natural, people that I've met lately can't tell I had surgery on it because it looks natural, even people that I've known for years tell me it looks really natural and that the Dr. did an excellent job. I had a horrible nose before and had trouble breathing and I got a lift on the tip and got it straightened and also I got it fixed from the inside and now I can totally breathe perfectly and it looks amazing. I also had a chin implant and it makes the whole face look great. When I saw the before and after pictures I was very surprised how it changed. I have been recomending Dr. Bucio to almost everybody. The staff is really nice, since the first moment you walk into the beautiful office everyone treats you really nice.

Submitted July 16, 2010 | flag

Dr. Bucio performed a really bad rhinoplasty and is not knowledgeable!!! He did not listen to my concerns and did not want to accept his errors. Dr. Bucio and his staff manipulated me, convincing me that my nose would get better within time. He does not he wants and does not listen to what his patients want. I had a really bad experience and I would definitely not recommend this doctor to anyone!! ! I would have rather paid double or triple for what I paid and had a good job done. Even though I got a good price in Mexico, I spent what I would have here in the U.S. having in re-done. Please be cautious of the doctors in Mexico, don’t be fooled by the prices, you will end up paying more in the long run to get it fixed.

Submitted Feb. 11, 2010 | flag