You may also like

Rate Dr. Larry W. Larson

Dr. Larry W. Larson's Ratings

Dr Larson is the most caring doctor I have ever had. He has delivered my 2 sons and I will never forget how patient and calm he was with me. I will forever admire him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2754929].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 22, 2015

Dr. Larson is a world-class physian with a small town doctor mentality. Words can't express how amazing he is. His patients are priority and it truly shows. There aren't enough physicians in this world like him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2524263].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 4, 2014

when he deliverd my little girl in 2001 he did a fantastic job hats off to the doctor

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2468117].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 5, 2014

he is a wonderful doctor i had my first child in 08 and he was great i came back on 2012 and still the same great doctor cant wait for my next kid so he can deliver it for me he is patient and calm and he listens!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][385014].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 17, 2014

Dr Larson really listens, and spends time to understand what is going on

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][385013].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 3, 2014

Dr Larson was my Dr when I was a high risk pregnancy with my daughter. I always felt comfortable and confident and safe. He was calm and patient and has great staff. I felt like he was really there for me. Super Human being!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][385012].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 12, 2013

I came to see Dr. Larson back in 2000. I was a high risk patient due to prior medical illnesses. I had to see him 1-2 times per week. It wasn't easy for me, being new in the state, no car, toxic, could barely walk. Dr Larson and all of the staff were very patient with me. They took very good care of me. Thanks to him I have a beautiful daughter named Mahogany. I will never forget him. Dr Larson is the most outstanding doctor I have ever met. Thank you Dr Larry W. Larson. YOU ARE AWESOME!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][385011].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 29, 2012

Dr Larson is great! I just suffered a miscarriage and needed a D&C. Dr Larson was with me start to finish. He even held on to my hand till I was sleeping during surgery. He is a very caring Dr.! When I get pregnant again I will definately be going back to him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][385010].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 30, 2012

best doctor your ever ask for it! I have three kids c section with him! awesome!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][385009].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 12, 2012

The best OB you can have especially when having a c-section!! I would reccomend Dr Larson to all of my family and friends!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][385008].votes_count ]]