Rate Dr. Peter M. Daher

Dr. Peter M. Daher's Ratings

Great Physician! Very attentive and has good manner. Good clinical decision making and skills.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2625352].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 19, 2014

Dr. Daher was our family doctor from about 1994-2010 and he is one of the best physicians I have ever been to! He is not only a capable doctor, but a kind and friendly human being as well! I speak both as a patient and a medical technologist(I once worked at Barnes Hospital in St. Louis and other larger hospitals, so I have seen a lot!) I highly recommend him!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2465405].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 18, 2014

Awesome doctor. He takes the time to actually talk and get to know you. The front desk woman usually looks bitter about something, but the rest of his staff is on point. I wish most doctors had his bedside manner.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2105966].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 23, 2011

ALWAYS GIVES ME THE BEST CARE AND SAMPLES OR HELP FILLING PAPERWORK

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2105965].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 28, 2007

Dr. Daher is the most wonderful Dr. I have ever been to.He always knows when I have other problems besides what I go in for. He takes time to listen & does not rush thought my visits.He greets you with a smile. And leaves you with a smile. He knows I can't afford medications & has given me samples & also papers to fill our as to where I can get free or medications at low cost.I would refer him to the whole world if I could.When I leave his office I already feel better because I know what my medical problem really turned out to be. And whith his visits & Prescriptions I alays feel better within a day or 2.His bedside manner is most pleasent as well.We need more Dr.s like Dr. Daher.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2105964].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 8, 2007

I don't usually do this, but when my friend told me about this site I had to say something. Dr.Daher has known me for over 14 years and delivered my children . He has seen me at my worst and helped me through when even my family ngave up on me. My kids rather go see him than go to the circus, he is great with them.He also takes time off to help the poor and has on many occasions seen me for free or gone ouy of his way to get me medications that I need. I can go on forever about his care and commitment. His family he is devoted to and shares time to discuss always.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2105963].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 29, 2006

Dr. Daher is great! He is always willing to go the extra mile and look things up. He never makes you feel pressured for time, and is very relaxed. He will help you in anyway he can!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2105962].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 26, 2005

Dr. Daher is wonderful to work with. He has a great bedside manner, making you feel very much at ease. He is always willing to look into something more if he is not real sure on something. Always takes time to listen.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2105961].votes_count ]]