Rate Dr. Kenneth Dickie M.D., F.R.C.S. [C]

Dr. Kenneth Dickie M.D., F.R.C.S. [C]'s Ratings

Had filler in my lips and Marriott lines. Being 62 years old age reduced my lips to two thin lines making me look sad. Dr. Dickie did an excellent job - NO duck lips! Major plus - it didn't hurt a bit! High recommend..

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2780728].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 17, 2015

I had my tummytuck just 5 days ago. My experience was very positive. First, I have seen a few tummy tucks and his looked like perfection. And that patient was so adamant for me to see Dr. Dickie, that I had to do it. Secondly, when I went for my consultation with a long list of expectation and an attitude of "you better meet these!", he did not even try to knock any of my wishes. He said I will need a tummy tuck and lipo on my waste/hip and it will cost a bit more. I had to accept it. Thirdly, the tummy tuck that he did pleasantly surprized me. He pulled up everything from under my incision. My inner and outer thighs look leaner! among other things getting a bit of a lift too. He gave me a Barbie doll waste by closing 4 cm gap between my abs and removing 1l of fat from my sides. I cannot stop taking selfies and showing them to my husband. I am shocked at how hot I look. He made it so nice and tight, just like I asked him to. He is a great listener and a hard working man. I read horror stories of people getting tummy tucks and not even being sure if the surgeon plicated the muscles . Well, I can tell that Dr. Dickes cared about me looking my best. It is tight! Finally, his staff is awesome. Dr. Taylor brand of anaesthesia made me dream nice dreams, and when I woke up, I thought I was at work! I like my job, I guess. Also, because of this great anaesthesiologist, I only felt super hungry and craved soup when my husband took me home. There was no nausea and there was no pain. I am looking forward to other benefits of tummytuck: increased fullness after eating, sustained weight loss, less back pain from tighter muscles. I just love it!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2754210].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 21, 2015

I only went for Botox and Dr Dickie was so personable. I really liked him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2739629].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 28, 2015

Had ankle surgery for a bursa a couple of years ago, it had a high risk of coming back. Dr. Dickie did a professional thorough incision and removal. Have had no issues since, and the scar is essentially gone. Great personality and staff.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2662673].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 24, 2014

i had to take my 4 year old daughter to the hospital for crushed fingers in a door and Dr. Dickie came to do her surgery to fix her two fingers he was so kind and informative and went out of his way to tell us how everything went after surgery and when my daughter was in alot of pain the next day and we went back to the hospital and the nurse was able to call him and speak to him about it and also fixed that problem very fast. My daughter was never scarred and i was reassured before surgery what would happen i am very great full to have a wonderful doctor looking after my little girl

Was this rating useful? 4 [[ userState['ratings'][2590839].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 23, 2014

How does this surgeon not have more reviews? I visited Dr. Rice's office in Toronto for my first consultation for breast augmentation. A girlfriend of mine from Newmarket suggested I see Dr. Dickey because her and her friend had both had their augs with DR. Dickey and were extremely happy. Rice's office was very clinical and cold and to be honest the staff did not act in a way that reflects spending upwards of 10 thousand dollars.....big turn off. HUGE difference walking into Dickeys office. Stunning interior, you'd think it was going to be majorly expensive, but it's not. In fact my aug cost less there than the quote I rec'd in TO. I feel Dr. Dickey is underrated considering his experience and status there. His bed side manner is very warm and he's attentive. His staff is top notch. Very happy after my consultation and excited for my surgery November 11th. I will post updates after. :) :) :)

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2569765].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 8, 2014

I just had my tummy tuck and breast lift/augmentation. I am just a little over 2 weeks post-op. I am compelled to write a review because I was shopping with my husband this morning and was brought to tears in the dressing room. I am in love with my new body and did not think I would ever feel this way. Dr. Dickie is the best surgeon I have ever known and I can not STOP raving about him to my friends and family. He is calm, attentive and you feel like you can take all the time in the world during your consultation. I met with two surgeons and although both were nice, Dr. Dickie stands out and his office is INCREDIBLE. They take the time to create at atmosphere that you are proud to walk into. He obviously expects high standards from his staff because every interaction is so professional, but the girls become your friends too. I was told to expect weeks for full recovery but I have to tell you, I'm feeling good at just over two. Not sure if I am a fast healer or what but I am beyond HAPPY. Except many referrals from this happy mama!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2556664].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 29, 2014

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2497862].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 14, 2014

The staff made me feel warm and welcome when I arrived for my blepharoplasty/rhinoplasty consultation. The waiting area was inviting, clean and professional. Dr. Dickie was very easy to talk to, really relaxed and nice. He really listened to what my cosmetic desires were and I have to say that he far surpassed what I had hoped for. For the first time in my life I can look in the mirror and not feel "ugly". If you're looking for a great plastic surgeon Dr. Kenneth Dickie is worth the drive from wherever you are! A huge thank you to all the staff and from the bottom of my heart, thank you Mr. Dickie for giving me the nose and eyes of my dreams :)

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2356592].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 6, 2014

I had an amazing experience at royal centre of plastic surgery , Dr. Kenneth Dickie was very professional and made me feel extremely comfortable at the clinic I had breast augmentation one week ago and he did a spectacular job:) very happy with my results. This was my first surgery and from the moment I met Dr. Dickie I knew he was the surgeon for the job, he listened to everything I wanted and gave me advice when I needed it, the end result was exactly what we talked about. From the moment I walked in the clinic It was very welcoming the ladies at the front desk made me feel at home , soon after I was introduced to the patient care coordinator Jenny Heffernan who showed me around the clinic including the operating room and talked me through the procedure, after my surgery I came back for my one week check up Jenny was genuinely interested in how it went and how I felt and if I had questions they really do have incredible staff. Trustworthy, Honest, Patient, Caring,Professional

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][386143].votes_count ]]