Rate Dr. Kenneth Dickie

Dr. Kenneth Dickie's Ratings

I just had my tummy tuck and breast lift/augmentation. I am just a little over 2 weeks post-op. I am compelled to write a review because I was shopping with my husband this morning and was brought to tears in the dressing room. I am in love with my new body and did not think I would ever feel this way. Dr. Dickie is the best surgeon I have ever known and I can not STOP raving about him to my friends and family. He is calm, attentive and you feel like you can take all the time in the world during your consultation. I met with two surgeons and although both were nice, Dr. Dickie stands out and his office is INCREDIBLE. They take the time to create at atmosphere that you are proud to walk into. He obviously expects high standards from his staff because every interaction is so professional, but the girls become your friends too. I was told to expect weeks for full recovery but I have to tell you, I'm feeling good at just over two. Not sure if I am a fast healer or what but I am beyond HAPPY. Except many referrals from this happy mama!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2556664].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 29, 2014

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2497862].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 14, 2014

Doctor in rush to heading out, didn't even care to listen and explain when consultation is not cheap. Easy money for him to get,as a doctor you should care with the patient problem specially when they pay good amount for consultation,should have concern about their situation they come to you because they need your help. Disappointed!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2356593].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 8, 2014

The staff made me feel warm and welcome when I arrived for my blepharoplasty/rhinoplasty consultation. The waiting area was inviting, clean and professional. Dr. Dickie was very easy to talk to, really relaxed and nice. He really listened to what my cosmetic desires were and I have to say that he far surpassed what I had hoped for. For the first time in my life I can look in the mirror and not feel "ugly". If you're looking for a great plastic surgeon Dr. Kenneth Dickie is worth the drive from wherever you are! A huge thank you to all the staff and from the bottom of my heart, thank you Mr. Dickie for giving me the nose and eyes of my dreams :)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2356592].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 6, 2014

I had an amazing experience at royal centre of plastic surgery , Dr. Kenneth Dickie was very professional and made me feel extremely comfortable at the clinic I had breast augmentation one week ago and he did a spectacular job:) very happy with my results. This was my first surgery and from the moment I met Dr. Dickie I knew he was the surgeon for the job, he listened to everything I wanted and gave me advice when I needed it, the end result was exactly what we talked about. From the moment I walked in the clinic It was very welcoming the ladies at the front desk made me feel at home , soon after I was introduced to the patient care coordinator Jenny Heffernan who showed me around the clinic including the operating room and talked me through the procedure, after my surgery I came back for my one week check up Jenny was genuinely interested in how it went and how I felt and if I had questions they really do have incredible staff. Trustworthy, Honest, Patient, Caring,Professional

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][386143].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 4, 2014

I visited Dr. Dickie's clinic for the first time last week because they had a promotion on Botox. The staff was very warm and welcoming, the atmosphere inviting. I have been going for botox for over 8 years in Barrie, and have been to 3 other clinics, some very unfriendly, and others my botox did not last more than a few weeks. So to my delight, Dr. Dickie surpassed my expectations and did an amazing job that outshines the others by far. He is friendly, approachable, and does quality work. I will be returning to Dr. Dickie and staff, and highly recommending his clinic and services.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][386142].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 27, 2014

I have had a breast reduction on November 20 . And I am very happy with my dession . Dr. Dickie is amazing . He is very kind and compassionate . Very easy to approach . And I am happy my breast. The staff is very helpful and professional . I can't find the word to express how grateful I am to Dr. Dickie . Highly recommended . Roxanne

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][386141].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 12, 2013

My son had gynecomastia with Dr. Dickie last year and it has been a life changing procedure for him. He now has the confidence to get changed comfortably in front of his team mates in the locker room, and to wear thin t-shirts without hiding under layers of clothing. Dr. Dickie was very thorough in explaining the entire surgical process, including everything he should expect throughout his recovery. Dr. Dickie has a very unique calmness about him that put my very nervous and apprehensive son at ease. We are both extremely satisfied with his results and are always recommending Dr. Dickie to others. Very skilled surgeon.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][386140].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 19, 2013

I first had surgery to repair a nearly severed tendon on the top of my hand several years ago. Although it was an emergency surgery and was fairly painful, I felt very informed and was told best and worst case outcomes. I was blessed to have the best results I could hope for. I was very happy with my care at that time. When I decided to have my tummy tuck I did not even consider other options in Doctors. After having two large babies and working hard to take off the excess weight, I was left with a lot of stretch marks and excess skin. I am not quite 4 weeks post surgery and I am over the moon with the results! Dr. Dickie found my abs! I never thought that would be possible. The staff was wonderful and great to deal with and I had a great experience each visit. Thank you Dr. Dickie and staff.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][386139].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 1, 2013

I had breast reduction surgery 1 1/2 yrs ago and I am so happy with the results. Dr Dickie is kind and a very talented, experienced surgeon. His office is beautifully designed and his staff are amazing. All around a great experience.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][386138].votes_count ]]