Rate Dr. Eli L. Brown

Dr. Eli L. Brown's Ratings

LOVE Dr Brown, he is the MOST CARING gyn! I felt comfortable w him right away (& I was leery of having a male doc) but since ive been seeing him for over 7 yrs now, I cant imagine going to anyone else! His beside manner is calm, cool, and excellent! Even in difficult situations, he is very reassuring. Love the staff as well, never an issue w any of them, they are all really nice.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2643280].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 5, 2014

Dr. Brown has been my OB/GYN since I was 19 years old. I'm currently 39 and he's delivered all three of my children. I can sincerely say that Dr. Brown is the most professional, knowledgeable, and friendly doctor I've ever had. He's sincere and genuinely cares for his patients. His staff has shown me the same professionalism and courtesy. Even though I do miss Janice, his nurse for many years, his current nurse is awesome too! In my opinion, Dr. Brown is the best. I take great pride in saying he is the most professional African-American male with a practice that I've ever seen.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2582236].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 17, 2014

Dr. Brown is always nice and courteous. His staff on the other hand is rude and very unprofessional. I hate to even call and schedule an appointment because it takes forever.. Their attitude is no better when you get there.. The only person that I enjoyed was the nurse that does the labs.. and she's gone :-(

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2566144].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 6, 2014

Super

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2492934].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 12, 2014

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2491864].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 11, 2014

I have been going to Dr. Brown since I was 13 I've always had female problem thanks to Dr. Brown he has always been able to solve them with no problem. I do recommend him to be your obgyn. He also deliver my first baby that I had problems carrying but he took the time to make sure he was just fine and I thank him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2444326].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 9, 2014

I am not from Alabama (I've only lived here 2-1/2 years). I don't have family near (in same state) and I don't know a lot of people. Nevertheless, I had many fibroid tumors that had gotten "Out of Control" and needed IMMEDIATE removal. I Googled "Top" Gynecologist and Dr. Brown's name came up (I think #2). I called #1 . . . a machine came on. I called Dr. Brown's office and spoke to friendly staff members. Although I am AFRAID of ALL doctors, dentist, etc., at my appointment Dr. Brown instantly put me at ease, was thorough in my consultation/examine and gave medical options for my individual case . Shortly afterwards I had surgery. I can honestly say, Dr. Brown is the BEST Gynecologist I've EVER had (and I'm over 50). Thanks Dr. Brown (and staff) for making me feel at comfortable.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1177217].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 25, 2014

Dr. Brown is the best OBGYN thus far. His bedside manner is spectacular. He makes you feel very comfortable and personally calls his patients back to follow up on your visit. I love and appreciate Dr. Brown for his gentle spirit.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1177216].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 21, 2014

Dr. Brown is an amazing doctor who is always calm and collected no matter the situation. In addition to being knowledgeable, he is very polite and always makes the time to explain his diagnosis and recommendations. I would highly recommend him to anyone. Thank you very much for all you've done for me, Dr. Brown!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1177215].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 4, 2013

Dr.Brown is one of the best doctors his bedside manners of AWESOME!!!! I had surgery last year and was so afraid but Dr. Brown and his staff took excellent care of me. He told me what to expect and even talk with my husband and explain everything that he was doing when I woke-up in recovery there was Dr. Brown explaining my pain what going to happen next just an awesome Dr... he has a personal touch!!! with his patient

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1177214].votes_count ]]