Rate Dr. Mark A. Tapscott

Dr. Mark A. Tapscott's Ratings

Tapscott may be medically adequate to perform his duties but his office, business tactics, customer service, and employees are the worst I’ve experienced. To put it casually, it was all just sheisty. Not someone or some place you want to cut into you.

Submitted May 23, 2013 | flag

Dr Tapscott and his staff were exceptional in every way. Very accomodating, very organized, very professional, very helpful. Always inviting to call to ask additional questions. They always answer the phone. Dr Tapscott encourages you to ask questions and answers them well, using pictures in needed. He is truly concerned about your health and takes his job extremely seriously.

Submitted May 15, 2013 | flag

I found Dr Tapscott to be knowledgeable, with a very kind demeanor. He answered all my questions and I never felt rushed or hurried. Because I did not have insurance, he helped me get the relief I needed, the necessary surgery and post op care as reasonably as possible. His staff was well trained, sensitive and kind, as well. He was genuinely interested in relieving my suffering and pain. To me was a true doctor and a gentleman!

Submitted Oct. 17, 2010 | flag