Rate Dr. Zenon Cieslak

Dr. Zenon Cieslak's Ratings

The best Doctor ever! Very nice, helpful, knowledgable. Thanks to Dr. Zenon Cieslak our child is with us today.

Submitted Jan. 13, 2013 | flag

Dr. Cieslak is a wonderful Dr. who took his time to discuss my child's issues and really cares about the children he's helping. We met him first while in the NICU and he was very personable and understanding of our questions. He took his time both at the hospital and in his office to make sure our answers were addressed and that we had all information we needed. Highly recommend him!!!!!!

Submitted Sept. 4, 2012 | flag

Dr. Cieslak is an amazing doctor and we are blessed to have him care for our son. He has a wonderful way of being positive without suger coating information. You can tell that he truly loves children. He does not rush you through appointments and gives you as much information as you can. He is truly a hero.

Submitted Oct. 3, 2011 | flag

Dr. Cieslak is a great doctor, we met him at RCH when my 2 months old son developed asthma for the first time back in Mar 2010, with the miracle hands of Dr. Cieslk, his great personality & friendly attitude, my son and I are doing more than great today. Thank you Dr. for your amazing powrful response.

Submitted Aug. 24, 2011 | flag

He is nothing short of amazing, he treated our new born daughter at RCH and he put both myself and my husband completely at ease, took the time to explain everything and ran every test to ensure that there were no problems. His personality is excellent and he is a truly caring professional. I am so thankful that we can now continue to see him in his office, our daughter will surely benefit from his doting attention and genuine concern. I couldn't ask for a better doctor. Thank goodness he was on duty when we were admitted to emerg! Thank you so much Doctor Cieslak, you are a hero!

Submitted July 25, 2011 | flag

An excellent doctor. He gave us many more advices about raising a newborn baby than he had to. We would suggest him as an excellent pediatrician.

Submitted April 4, 2011 | flag

Dr. Cieslak is a great doctor, however his staff are awful, non-caring, rude and need serious attitude adjustments when it comes to dealing with concerned parents. Complete contrast to this great Doctor.

Submitted March 30, 2011 | flag

He is the best pediatrian, he is so wonderful with children and so sympathetic. He spends so much time with you and really cares. He make syou feel at ease! I would recommend him to anyone!!! Your children will be in the best care with him!

Submitted March 10, 2011 | flag

We just spent one week at RCH where we were so lucky to have met Dr. Cieslak. He watched over our daughter (22 months) who appears to suffer from asthma. Dr. Cieslak was so kind and engaging to her, and espceially generous with his time with us, to explain things about our daughter's treatments. He took time to draw out diagrams of the lungs, list out sysmtoms and treatments and really "teach" us about what was happening and why. He truly is a gem and an amazing doctor. We are so lucky to have met him and fortunate that he was working this week. Any parent would be lucky to have him care for their child.

Submitted Feb. 18, 2011 | flag

Wonderful doctor. One of the best I've seen and my son loves him too!!

Submitted Jan. 24, 2011 | flag