You may also like

Rate Dr. Anthony I. Matthews

Dr. Anthony I. Matthews's Ratings

Extremely rude, made accusations that I was a drug addict, simply because of my current medication (which my Doctor put me on). My primary care physician told me to go to the ER, because I had been throwing up for three days; I could not even keep water in my stomach. So, I went to the ER, and I was treated poorly by this man. Upon a second visit to the ER, this man tells a nurse "Get her out of this room, we need it." From my experience, I gathered that the only thing that was important is, that people are moved in and out of the ER quickly, since I was rushed out of the hospital in my same condition. After being treated poorly twice by this physician, I am not leaving Kaiser because of their poor choices in physicians that appear not to care about a person's health. I literally left the hospital crying, and worried if I would wake up the next moring; because of what was going on with my heart. I was scared, and was told to the leave hospital because I already paid.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][389410].votes_count ]]