Rate Dr. James M. McKee

Dr. James M. McKee's Ratings

Dr. McKee and his staff has been wonderful with my entire family. He is very knowledgeable and listens to the patient. Eight years ago he treated my broken foot and was just terrific. A couple of months ago he treated both of my children. He and his staff treated my family like family. His staff is very attentive and helpful with any questions I had. I have and will recommend him to anyone that needs a knowledgeable, competent, and sincere podiatrist.

Submitted July 7, 2014 | flag

Dr. McKee is very knowledgeable and took the time to explain my foot problems and have to resolve them. He was very professional and his staff was courteous and friendly. The office was clean and conveniently located in Annapolis. I would recommend him to anyone with foot issues!

Submitted June 10, 2014 | flag

I've been to several podiatrist's in three different states over the past 10 years. Dr. McKee IS the most thorough of them all! I have been so impressed that when he injects my foot, he uses an Ultra Sound to be sure he gets the right areas. I would seriously consider flying back for treatment after I complete my assignment in the Annapolis area. He's that good!

Submitted March 21, 2014 | flag

Dr. McKee is a very knowledgeable and compassionate Doctor . He takes the time to explain every detail of your condition and treatment that you will be recieving .

Submitted Aug. 7, 2013 | flag

I was suffering from horrible plantar fasciitis. He recommended cortisone injection therapy and had me fitted for orthotics. After just two injections it was much better. I went from barely being able to walk to finished 2 5Ks, just 2 months after treatment. He is highly recommended.

Submitted April 28, 2013 | flag

Dr McKee has helped me several times over the years. I refer him to family and friends as the place to go for foot care,

Submitted July 18, 2012 | flag

Professional and caring.Spent time and went into detail about orthodics I needed.He also diagnosed a a nail fungus and offered solutions to treat it properly.I would definitely recommend Dr.McKee to others.

Submitted Nov. 22, 2010 | flag

Dr. McKee was awesome, listened to my complaints, attacked the problems and helped me when other doctors just sent me out of the door with "literature". He spent a lot of time with me and my shoes, my orthotics, just everything. He cares. And he has improved my quality of life tremendously. His front desk staff is a little gruff though. Be he's totally worth it!

Submitted Nov. 1, 2010 | flag

I saw this foot Dr. for the first time in December 2009, then again in Jan '10 for plantar fasciitis. He spent a decent amount of time with me and seemed like he knew what he was doing. he was confident in his plan of care for me, and so far, his approach has worked. I like him and will continue to see him for all my podiatry needs. the only problem I have with him is that he mumbles and talks really fast.

Submitted Jan. 22, 2010 | flag