Dr. James M. McKee

Grad. Year: 1994

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: N
Accepting New Patients:Y

Profile updated 21/05/13    Submit profile update    Subscribe to profile updates

Rating: 4.6 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 11 reviews. Dr. James M. McKee has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Q: Hammer toe surgeries?    Email me    Answer it

Dr. James M. McKee
Podiatrist-related: foot problems, foot surgery, podiatry
The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments
RID: 5615047
07/07/14 5 5 5 5 Dr. McKee and his staff has been wonderful with my entire family. He is very knowledgeable and listens to the patient. Eight years ago he treated my broken foot and was just terrific. A couple of months ago he treated both of my children. He and his staff treated my family like family. His staff is very attentive and helpful with any questions I had. I have and will recommend him to anyone that needs a knowledgeable, competent, and sincere podiatrist.
RID: 5584968
27/06/14 1 1 1 1 Probably the worst doctor and office I've ever been to. I waited over an hour for my appointment to spend 4 minutes with Dr. McKee. I felt very rushed within the whole 4 minutes I was there and the way he talked to his staff was very unsettling. He seemed arrogant and just didn't seem to care. I will never go there again.  Respond
RID: 5552642
10/06/14 5 4 5 5 Dr. McKee is very knowledgeable and took the time to explain my foot problems and have to resolve them. He was very professional and his staff was courteous and friendly. The office was clean and conveniently located in Annapolis. I would recommend him to anyone with foot issues!  Respond

10/06/14 SYSTEM: 'birds of a feather' score (based on Medicare patients-in-common): 3.5
RID: 5291202
21/03/14 5 5 5 5 I've been to several podiatrist's in three different states over the past 10 years. Dr. McKee IS the most thorough of them all! I have been so impressed that when he injects my foot, he uses an Ultra Sound to be sure he gets the right areas. I would seriously consider flying back for treatment after I complete my assignment in the Annapolis area. He's that good!
Insurance: Medicare
RID: 3626828
07/12/13 5 5 5 5 ON MAY 3, 2013 I BROKE MY RIGHT ANKLE THROWING A DUCKPIN BALL WITH MY RIGHT HAND. MY FEET STOPPED BEFORE I DID JUMPING WITH BOTH FEET OVER THE FOUL LINE. I LANDED OVER THE FOUL LINE AND BEGAN SLIDING TO A STOP. MY RIGHT LEG AND ANKLE WERE PINNED BENEATH MY BODY. A MAN IN MY LEAGUE ASSISSTED ME TO A CHAIR. X-RAYS SHOW A BROKEN BONE (TRIANGE SHAPE) CLEARLY BROKEN. SUBSEQUENTLY I WAS PLACED IN A FIBERGLASS CAST ISSUED AN ALUMINUM CANE AND 5 DAYS LATER HAD A MILD STROKE. BY AMBULANCE TO ANNE ARUNDEL MEDICAL CENTER AND WAS DISCHARGED AFTER 4 DAYS. 9 DAYS LATER I ENTERED THE HOSPITAL AGAIN WITH A RASH AND A FIREY ITCH ON MOST OF MY BODY. THE CAST WAS REMOVED DIAGNOSED WITH CELULITIS AND SPENT 8 MORE DAYS IN THE HOSPITAL. I BEGAN TREATMENT OF MY CONDITION BY MY PODIATRIST. HE ISSUED ME A BOOT FOR MY RIGHT ANKLE AND CRUTCHES TO ALLOW ME TO BE CHAUFFERED TO AND FROM DR VISITS BY MY SPOUSE. I COULD NOT DRIVE. SHE CHAUFFERED ME FROM MAY 3 TO THE PRESENT DECEMBER 3. HE RELEASED ME.
RID: 2755742
07/08/13 4 5 5 5 Dr. McKee is a very knowledgeable and compassionate Doctor . He takes the time to explain every detail of your condition and treatment that you will be recieving .
Insurance: Aetna
RID: 2630097
28/04/13 5 4 5 5 I was suffering from horrible plantar fasciitis. He recommended cortisone injection therapy and had me fitted for orthotics. After just two injections it was much better. I went from barely being able to walk to finished 2 5Ks, just 2 months after treatment. He is highly recommended.
RID: 2378693
18/07/12 3 4 5 5 Dr McKee has helped me several times over the years. I refer him to family and friends as the place to go for foot care,
RID: 1299109
22/11/10 4 4 5 5 Professional and caring.Spent time and went into detail about orthodics I needed.He also diagnosed a a nail fungus and offered solutions to treat it properly.I would definitely recommend Dr.McKee to others.
Insurance: United Healthcare
RID: 1283716
01/11/10 2 5 5 5 Dr. McKee was awesome, listened to my complaints, attacked the problems and helped me when other doctors just sent me out of the door with "literature". He spent a lot of time with me and my shoes, my orthotics, just everything. He cares. And he has improved my quality of life tremendously. His front desk staff is a little gruff though. Be he's totally worth it!
RID: 1086576
22/01/10 4 1 5 5 I saw this foot Dr. for the first time in December 2009, then again in Jan '10 for plantar fasciitis. He spent a decent amount of time with me and seemed like he knew what he was doing. he was confident in his plan of care for me, and so far, his approach has worked. I like him and will continue to see him for all my podiatry needs. the only problem I have with him is that he mumbles and talks really fast.
Paid (or co-pay): $20