Dr. Jeffrey E. Budoff

Foreign Lang: Hindi

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Rating: 4.2 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 16 reviews. Dr. Jeffrey E. Budoff has a good overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments

05/01/14 SYSTEM: 2 positive duplicate or disallowed ratings automatically removed
RID: 3633751
17/12/13 4 4 5 5 Short wait period this visit. Physician was attentive and gave me all of my options to address my pain.
Paid (or co-pay): $400
RID: 3623255
03/12/13 4 4 5 5 Awesome and thorough as usual. Thanks
Paid (or co-pay): $800
RID: 3601948
11/11/13 5 5 5 5 Dr Budoff is fantastic. I have complete confidence that I am getting the best care possible.
Respond

06/11/13 SYSTEM: 3 positive duplicate or disallowed ratings automatically removed
RID: 3588410
28/10/13 5 4 5 5 The staff is very comforting + understanding. I am a patient who doesn't take heedless very well. Very clean area. Dr Budoff is great. I love Mary, Mary an definitely Glenda.
Paid (or co-pay): $800
Respond

20/10/13 SYSTEM: First Name changed from "Jeffrey" to "Jeffrey E."
RID: 2771295
16/08/13 5 5 5 5 I am very happy I was sent to you by Dr. Ronnie Gentry, my Internist. I have fallen twice, broken the same elbow twice and you have done surgery twice. My arm is completely straight and functions perfectly. You have also done carpal tunnel on both of my wrists, trigger finger surgery on one finger and re-construction surgery on my left wrist. I am extremely pleased with the results. You are a very qualified, wonderful and caring doctor. If needed, my pick every time, is you. Thank you so much
Paid (or co-pay): $600
RID: 2681864
18/06/13 5 4 5 5 Great doctor! very thorough & accommodating. The staff is nice and friendly‚Ķ Thank you!  Respond
RID: 2576619
05/03/13 5 3 5 5 Dr Budoff and his staff was and is always very professional and caring. They were always very courteous and as much as you can enjoy an injury - were great.
Paid (or co-pay): $300
Respond

18/11/12 SYSTEM: 1 positive duplicate or disallowed ratings automatically removed

19/09/12 SYSTEM: 1 positive duplicate or disallowed ratings automatically removed

02/09/12 SYSTEM: 2 positive duplicate or disallowed ratings automatically removed
RID: 1716013
17/02/12 5 3 5 5 He was nice. The entire office and stuff working together; it was smooth and easy. Like a finely greased wheel.  Respond
RID: 1676079

04/01/12 1 1 1 1
Respond

27/11/11 SYSTEM: 2 positive duplicate or disallowed ratings automatically removed
RID: 1562470
16/10/11 5 5 5 5 Excellent bedside manner. Thorough in explaining the diagnosis as well as various treatment options. Surgically precise, accurate considerate and dedicated to excellence. Seeks to find the best alternative to correcting a problem. Considerate of patients job restrictions and necessity to return to work. Flexible in scheduling surgery as well as follow up visits. Excellent experience with a correction of an ulnar nerve compression. He corrected it laparoscopically with a minimal scar and two day return to work. I would recommend him highly to anyone searching for a specialist in hand /arm.
Respond

19/09/11 SYSTEM: 2 positive duplicate or disallowed ratings automatically removed
RID: 1539926
17/09/11 4 4 5 5 Previous visit looking at possible surgery lead to discovery + early treatment of cancer everything fine after 5 years...
Respond

30/03/11 SYSTEM: 2 positive duplicate or disallowed ratings automatically removed
RID: 1271449
14/10/10 1 1 1 1 He did a surgery on my elbow. It did not help. After 5 mo. symptoms worsened. He said I need another surgery. Will go for a second opinion and probably a different surgeon. He is too busy. Also I was charged for some services that were never explained to me, like an assistant or some something called "revision', whatever that means. Overall, would not recommend based on my experience.
Paid (or co-pay): $2546
RID: 1155702
23/04/10 5 1 1 1 Poor manners followed by poor care. Integrity an issue in my case.He was no help to me when I needed it. May God bless the man.
RID: 986148
13/09/09 5 5 5 5 I am pleased with the results of my surgery for entrapment of my ulnar nerve and carpal tunnel.I had the surgery 1 month ago and my hand is regaining it,s strenght back and I can perform tasks at work that I was having difficulty doing before the surgery. I would recommend Dr. Budoff to anyone . I am very pleased!!!  Respond
RID: 871781
27/04/09 5 5 5 5 I was in a motorcycle wreck and he put my hand back together. I was not aware who did the surgery at the time since it was an emergency and I was taken to Ben Taub but I am glad it was him. I later found out and thanked him personally.
RID: 803540
01/03/09 4 4 5 5 Wonderful doctor....very confident in his opinion. He is kind, considerate and knowledgeable. Always tries conservative treatment first.
Insurance: Medicare