Rate Dr. Jeffrey E. Budoff

Dr. Jeffrey E. Budoff's Ratings

Short wait period this visit. Physician was attentive and gave me all of my options to address my pain.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1178777].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 17, 2013

Awesome and thorough as usual. Thanks

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1178776].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 3, 2013

Dr Budoff is fantastic. I have complete confidence that I am getting the best care possible.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1178775].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 11, 2013

The staff is very comforting + understanding. I am a patient who doesn't take heedless very well. Very clean area. Dr Budoff is great. I love Mary, Mary an definitely Glenda.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1178774].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 28, 2013

I am very happy I was sent to you by Dr. Ronnie Gentry, my Internist. I have fallen twice, broken the same elbow twice and you have done surgery twice. My arm is completely straight and functions perfectly. You have also done carpal tunnel on both of my wrists, trigger finger surgery on one finger and re-construction surgery on my left wrist. I am extremely pleased with the results. You are a very qualified, wonderful and caring doctor. If needed, my pick every time, is you. Thank you so much

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1178773].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 16, 2013

Great doctor! very thorough & accommodating. The staff is nice and friendly… Thank you!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1178772].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 18, 2013

Dr Budoff and his staff was and is always very professional and caring. They were always very courteous and as much as you can enjoy an injury - were great.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1178771].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 5, 2013

He was nice. The entire office and stuff working together; it was smooth and easy. Like a finely greased wheel.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1178770].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 17, 2012

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1178778].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 4, 2012

Excellent bedside manner. Thorough in explaining the diagnosis as well as various treatment options. Surgically precise, accurate considerate and dedicated to excellence. Seeks to find the best alternative to correcting a problem. Considerate of patients job restrictions and necessity to return to work. Flexible in scheduling surgery as well as follow up visits. Excellent experience with a correction of an ulnar nerve compression. He corrected it laparoscopically with a minimal scar and two day return to work. I would recommend him highly to anyone searching for a specialist in hand /arm.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1178769].votes_count ]]