Rate Dr. James G. Nachbar

Dr. James G. Nachbar's Ratings

I was very satisfied with Dr. Nachbar. I learned everything I needed to know about my Cataract surgey on both my eyes.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][391742].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 8, 2011

The staff was very friendly and courteous and very knowledgeable. The doctor was great and he made me feel comfortable. The eye surgery was painless and I was able to see right off the table. This was amazing.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][391741].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 18, 2011

Dr. Nachbar is the epitome of professionalism - cordial,warm, and compassionate. I had no questions As I had researched my cataract condition and approach implemented for correction. Following his thorough examination of both eyes and extent of correction needed, Dr. Nachbar reviewed each surgical step to be implemented. He was waiting for me in the surgical area with that same friendly, warm congeniality and as each step of the surgery progressed – it followed along exactly as he had explained. The surgery took less time than the pre-surgery preparation. I was in absolutely no discomfort at any time during the surgery.I eagerly look forward to my right eye surgery which is already scheduled. My left eye, which was the more seriously cataract impaired, is now at 20/20 – my right eye surgery correction should qualify me for aircraft pilot training. I have recommended Dr. Nachbar and South Jersey Eye to a friend when I learned she was approaching need for cataract surgery.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][391740].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 11, 2011

I was really afraid to have cataract surgery because of complications that my mother had many years ago. I learned that Dr. Nachbar trained at Wills Eye Hospital and used to teach cataract surgery to the resident doctors there. He's also a Top Doc from Philly Magazine. When I met him he gave me a through exam and explained what I should expect from the operation. I haven't had good vision in my right eye for a long time because I was afraid. I trusted him and had the surgery. He called me at home on the night before surgery - what doctor ever does that? I can't believe how much the vision is better. I saw 20/30 on the morning after surgery and now I see 20/20. I can't wait to have my left cataract done. I recommend Dr. Nachbar and his surgery center to anyone and everyone.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][391739].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 7, 2011

Dr. Nachbar did my LASIK surgery and now I see great without glasses. His office has all the most modern equipment and his staff are both pleasant and well trained. I'm probably his happiest patient!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][391738].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 3, 2011

Really good visit with Dr. Nachbar. I was referred by my family doctor for cataract evaluation. My exam was thorough. At the end, he gave me options for special implant lenses - I chose to do the one that fixes my astigmatism. The surgery was easier than I expected. It was done at his own Surgical Center - built into his Mooretown office! Great staff. Surgery was quick and painless. My vision is great! The opticians fit me for invisible "varilux" progressive bifocals, and I see fantastic at all distances. My family doc told me that Dr. Nachbar operated on her mother, and the experience was so good that she sends all her patients to see him for surgery. I'm giving his name to all my friends and family.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][391737].votes_count ]]