Dr. Emil H. Annabi

Foreign Lang: Spanish

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Rating: 3.9 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 5 reviews. Dr. Emil H. Annabi has a good overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Pain Mgmt / Physical Rehab-related: pain relief, physical rehabilitation, stroke recovery, accident recovery
The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments

06/02/14 SYSTEM: 'birds of a feather' score (based on Medicare patients-in-common): 3.0

21/10/13 SYSTEM: First Name changed from "Emil" to "Emil H."
RID: 2619095
16/04/13 5 4 5 5 My husband has been a patient of his for several years. We absolutely love him. He was & is very attentive with his medical condition and always returned our calls promptly.
Insurance: Tricare
RID: 2473430
13/11/12 5 4 5 5 Dr. Annabi and his staff are very nice and helpful. I feel confident with Dr. Annabi's knowledge and care. He is very concerned and wants to really help. His staff are also very friendly and helpful, and very polite.
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield
RID: 2437533
02/10/12 3 1 1 3 Terrible experience! I honestly cannot belive this Doctor is on any list of "helpful Doctors". I saw this Doctor while in University Medical Center. after 6 weeks in the hospital I was assigned to Dr. Annabi. He did one spinal injection above my existing 4 level spinal fusion (l-3 thru S-1)that procedure was completely unsucessful. I was given a medication for sedation that was absolutely terrible (ketamine)After the first injection i was scheduled for another 5 days later. After 3 hours in the pre-op room I was sent back to my room and told Dr. Annabi was not able to make the procedure. When i asked why I was told " we dont know, he wont even answer his phone". Dr. Annabi caught me in the elevator while in transport back to my room. At that time he stated that he was sorry for missing the procedure and that i just needed to be discharged and see him in his office in 6 to 8 weeks! This was simply not an option. I eventualy learned i had displaced hardware pressing on my spinal cord!!
Insurance: Tricare
RID: 1099454
06/02/10 5 5 5 5 DR ANNABI is one of the most helpful intelligent pain doctors I have ever been to. He is amazing and helped me get through my medical problems, his intelligence and spirit is quite remarkable. Thank you Dr. Annabi. You are a miracle worker....  Respond
RID: 1081032
16/01/10 3 2 2 3 First appt., never once examined my mother, my mom asked about a serious problem she was having, she was told he was a pain specialist and couldn't be concerned with other problem, though he did finally say it could be heart failure, didn't seem at all concerned with that, wouldn't tell her what she should do about it, only does steroid shots in the back, nothing else, not a pain specialists, only shots for back pain
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield