Rate Dr. Emil H. Annabi

Dr. Emil H. Annabi's Ratings

Dr. Annabi is the most caring, knowledgeable, professional Dr. I have ever been to.
He that's me with respect, makes me feel comfortable when discussing my pain issues. He ALWAYS has time to address my concerns and explains everything to me. I drive over an hour one way just to see him.
And I will continue to do so.
His staff is very nice to me and treats me with the utmost respect.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2759211].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 26, 2015

love him and the staff. i have been suffering for years until i found pima pain Dr. Annabi my angel. thank you.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2753980].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 21, 2015

Reading the comments below from some of the biased and racist people who have posted reviews is sad. They are purposely trying to taint Dr. Annabi good name in an effort to keep patients in need away. Dr. Annabi has been wonderful to me and my family over the years. I encourage all patients looking for the best around, to visit Dr. Annabi first and test the true validity of these reviews. I guarantee you, you will prove it wrong. Thank you Dr. Annabi for your honest and caring services.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2750132].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 17, 2015

I suffered from pain for years and when they referred me to dr Annabi he was my angel I have had so little pain and I can actually live my life confortablly I suffer from a illness called MS and have pain every single day since I was diagnosed , Dr Emil Annabi is compassionate and understanding and Wks to help manage your pain!!! I love my doctor!!!!!!!

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2683577].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 14, 2015

Dr. Annabi and Staff have been tremendous but most important finally received guidance to help with back pain. Prescribed medication gives me relief from pain I have suffered since my 2 back surgeries. Dr. Annabi is compassionate , informative and very direct! He is very knowledgeable and thorough. Staff is personable but efficient. As in most offices long wait but experience this everywhere so is or has become fact of life! Highly recommend Dr. Annabi and staff. Do not understand the negative reviews. Reference made to his being a Pakistani - SO WHAT DOES THIS HAVE TO DO WITH HIS SKILLS!!!! I personally do not care what his ethnicity is as long as he provides treatment and care needed. Found Dr. Annabi to be very understanding and he talked directly to me even though my husband was with me. We both like this doctor very much and respect him and his knowledge/experience.

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2674785].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 7, 2015

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2669764].votes_count ]]

Submitted Jan. 3, 2015

Dr Annabi spent a lot of time with me, taking my history, helping me to understand the origin of my pain and the possible treatments. He is sympathetic, knowledgeable, and helpful. His staff is friendly. I am managing my chronic neck and arm pain independently wise the use of the medications he recommended and wise lifestyle choices. No surgery!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2653381].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 15, 2014

Dr. Annabi is the best pain doctor I've seen. He spent more time with me than any other doctor Ive seen, he took this time to carefully explain how my pain was originating and with another modality, I walked out of his office pain free for the first time in years. I am also taking a different medication that makes me feel much better and less tired. I can not recommend him higher!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2623108].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 18, 2014

I cannot understand the negative reviews posted here. In my experience, Dr. Annabi was a miracle worker. He spent much more time with me than any other physician I've ever seen. He carefully examined me and even called in an associate to provide a confirmation of what he felt was going on. The changes he made in my medication completely changed my life. I had been in a morphine haze for years, after my first visit, I had my life back. Not only would I recommend him, I have. He has become the doctor of choice for 3 other friends and aqua trances, with similar glowing satisfaction. He has a good straight forward manner as well as a wonderful staff. Very professional all around. I feel blessed to have this doctor in my life guiding my pain control.

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2621531].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 16, 2014

I've had 7 unsuccesful surgeries, Because of financial reasons I had to go to The VA, but after turning 65 I went back to my primary care DR where i was told Dr Annabi would be able to help me with stronger pain medicine. I saw Sylvia ,his assitant,who was cold and very unempathetic. I felt all she did was type in my information and that was that. She took me off the pain medication I was on and gave me something no stronger than an asperin. I 'm in horrible pain every day of my life and she decides AFTER one visit to take me off all my pain medicine, I called SEVEN days in a row telling her that what she gave me wasn't working. When she did call she said "Sorry" I won't change your medication, the DR wasn't any better, I saw him for 2 minutes after waiting 2hrs and he was just as bad. Without a doubt the worst experience I've ever had with a Dr or asst., if your in pain, really bad pain, don't waste your time. They wouldn't even look at my records from my past experiences with true pain specialists who knew what compassion and empathy was. I hope you never have to deal with an office like them. It was pathetic to say the least.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2583730].votes_count ]]