Rate Dr. Emil H. Annabi

Dr. Emil H. Annabi's Ratings

Dr. Annabi is now in private practice at 6252 E Grant, (520) 886-7246. He remains the most compassionate dr. I've ever known, but now with a much bette office staff than at the U of A and state of the art office. He listened thoughtfully, came up with solutions and even called a neurologist he trusted and said is the best and told him to expect my call for an appointment and get me in ASAP. Can't praise him enough; he's the only one whose ever been able to ease my pain. He's also willing to go to bat for his patients.

Submitted July 21, 2014 | flag

My husband has been a patient of his for several years. We absolutely love him. He was & is very attentive with his medical condition and always returned our calls promptly.

Submitted April 16, 2013 | flag

Dr. Annabi and his staff are very nice and helpful. I feel confident with Dr. Annabi's knowledge and care. He is very concerned and wants to really help. His staff are also very friendly and helpful, and very polite.

Submitted Nov. 13, 2012 | flag

Terrible experience! I honestly cannot belive this Doctor is on any list of "helpful Doctors". I saw this Doctor while in University Medical Center. after 6 weeks in the hospital I was assigned to Dr. Annabi. He did one spinal injection above my existing 4 level spinal fusion (l-3 thru S-1)that procedure was completely unsucessful. I was given a medication for sedation that was absolutely terrible (ketamine)After the first injection i was scheduled for another 5 days later. After 3 hours in the pre-op room I was sent back to my room and told Dr. Annabi was not able to make the procedure. When i asked why I was told " we dont know, he wont even answer his phone". Dr. Annabi caught me in the elevator while in transport back to my room. At that time he stated that he was sorry for missing the procedure and that i just needed to be discharged and see him in his office in 6 to 8 weeks! This was simply not an option. I eventualy learned i had displaced hardware pressing on my spinal cord!!

Submitted Oct. 2, 2012 | flag

DR ANNABI is one of the most helpful intelligent pain doctors I have ever been to. He is amazing and helped me get through my medical problems, his intelligence and spirit is quite remarkable. Thank you Dr. Annabi. You are a miracle worker....

Submitted Feb. 6, 2010 | flag

First appt., never once examined my mother, my mom asked about a serious problem she was having, she was told he was a pain specialist and couldn't be concerned with other problem, though he did finally say it could be heart failure, didn't seem at all concerned with that, wouldn't tell her what she should do about it, only does steroid shots in the back, nothing else, not a pain specialists, only shots for back pain

Submitted Jan. 16, 2010 | flag