Dr. Gregg S. Filippelli

Grad. Year:

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Rating: 5.0 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 4 reviews. Dr. Gregg S. Filippelli has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Periodontist (gums)-related: gum disease, gingivitist
The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments

20/10/13 SYSTEM: First Name changed from "Gregg" to "Gregg S."
RID: 1672528
30/12/11 5 5 5 5 Dr. Filipelli is the best! Personable, kind, and patient, and very good at what he does. I am fortunate to have him as my periodontist.
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield
RID: 1492680
21/07/11 5 5 5 5 I was referred to this doctor about 20 years ago and have been extremely in his office staff, dental assistants, and the dental procedures. Dr Filipelli is patient,thorough,kind,explains needs & care. I cannot imagine going to any other dentist/peridontial. office decor is extremely clean and well maintained, as are the staff.
Insurance: Delta Dental
RID: 1242603
02/09/10 5 5 5 5 I have seen Dr Filippelli several times primarily for routine work. He is very thorough and answers every question completely.  Respond
RID: 1079634
15/01/10 5 5 5 5 Met with Dr. Filipelli for the first time. The staff was friendly as was the doctor. He is kind, and I felt that he took his time explaining my needed procedure. He is very thorough and answered every question I had, (which was many). I guess the only negative I found, was the condition of the office. The decor was dated, a bit stuffy, and the chairs and cupboards belong in an episode of "3's Company". Maybe it's time for some updating!! Overall, I would recommend Dr. Filippelli to family and friends. Trying not to judge!!
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield