Rate Dr. Anthony Ham Pong

Dr. Anthony Ham Pong's Ratings

I found Dr Ham Pong very helpful,caring and knowledgeable . Did not notice any of the bad behavior some others have reported.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2444410].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 24, 2014

I credit Dr. Ham Pong for saving my sons life, over 15 years ago. When I left his office I was terrified that I would lose my son to his food allergies, and that I needed to be educated Immediately. He did just that! Dr. Ham Pong did his job. On another note, he truly has horrible bed side manner, but without his knowledge I would not have my son. Thank you Dr. Hampong. Shelly

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1180501].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 4, 2011

I went to see Dr Hampong and he has the absolute worst bedside manner I've ever seen and I work in the Medical field. He left the room multiple times without a word, refused to find out whatelse I was allergic to, because the skin prick test showed nothing. Waste of waiting for weeks and accomplished nothing from the appointment and he also did not even say anything when the appointment ended and I wasn't sure if he'd come back.. but he didn't.. STUNNED!!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1180500].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 26, 2010

He knows his stuff, but he has the worst bedside manner I have ever seen. He provides a lot of information yet gets impatient if you ask questions. I don't find him to be good with kids.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1180499].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 14, 2009

He is the worst allergist I have ever met. He was rude, mean and impatient. Unwilling to help and find out problems of his patient (my son). All he could do is skin test. If the result is negative, then he would kick you out of the door without any further help.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1180498].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 13, 2008

I found this was the worst doctor ever. My doctor only recommended him because I could get in sooner. I found him so rude. I found out my son has a Peanut allergy and when I tried to ask questions he kept telling me I wasn't listening. I would never recommend this doctor to anyone. His nurse was very kind and sympathetic.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1180497].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 13, 2008

Dr. A. Ham Pong is by far a very competent Allergist/doctor. My family and I have been his patients for over ten years. Our consults were precise and professional. I would recommend him to anyone I know as he is compassionate, acknowledgeable, understanding and patient. He is a great role model and the definition of a great physician.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1180496].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 6, 2008

I trust Dr. Ham Pong's knowledge and understanding of allergies, completely. He has been a wealth of information for my family!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1180495].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 14, 2007

This happened over 25 years ago but Dr. Ham Pong saved my daughter's life. She was so ill, her paediatrician was completely useless but when we found Dr. Ham Pong he correctly diagnosed asthma, identified right away what was causing her breathing problems and treated her very successfully. She went on to grow up and become a beautiful highly intelligent and very educated young woman. I remember him as extremely but I mean extremely competent and very quick to diagnose as he is so knowledgeable.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1180494].votes_count ]]