You may also like

Rate Dr. Anthony Ham Pong

Dr. Anthony Ham Pong's Ratings

Dr. Ham Pong is the most knowledgeable allergist who provides the most helpful medical services and diagnosis a patient could ask for. His expertise always gives me confidence every time I leave his office.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2802552].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 9, 2015

I took my daughter there a couple of weeks ago and had a great experience. The Dr was very knowledgeable and reassuring, and the nurse was fantastic. Just thought I would share my positive experience, as this site seems to be populated by negative comments.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2770314].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 8, 2015

The few times I've taken my children to see him, the waits were terrible (and in a tiny, crowded waiting room). I felt rushed by him, like he didn't want to answer my questions or explain anything beyond confirmation of allergy/prescription for epipen. No emergency action plan, no other information to guide us. Just a bunch of old photocopied articles he had written. Am going to find a new allergist.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2757396].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 25, 2015

Waited for an hr and a half! The nurse is awesome. The Dr. Might be knowledgeable but when asked a question he is TOTALLY annoyed! He asked me to show him how I would administer the epipen and I showed him on my 5 yr old son's
leg. He abruptly stopped me and told me to "listen carefully to his instructions " and to administer the epipen on MY leg! My son is the ONE with the allergy! Obviously I will use it on his leg NOT mine! I did not challenge him on it cuz I just wanted to get outta there!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2642881].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 5, 2014

I have never had an issue with this doctor, been seeing him for 3 years. Yes he is straight to the point but he addresses the issues at hand. Waiting time sucks but it's worth it! He knows his stuff!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2545667].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 22, 2014

The visit went fine. My 1 year old son cried quite abit when the doctor administered the scratch test, but I guess it's not a pleasant feeling. He confirmed the allergies that my son had tested positive on and provided us with an info package which has extensive information. He took the time to show us how to administer the epipen. I did notice he didnt like "repeating" information, so when I asked him a question at the end of the visit, he mentioned he had already answered it during his spiel...but I think its more related to the quirkiness of his character than any ill will on his part. He even gave my son a toy at the end of the visit. I would definitely recommend this doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2496340].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 13, 2014

2014-07: I had a pleasant experience and felt confident in his capabilities. I would have no problem seeing him again.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2472584].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 18, 2014

After I read some of the comments on this site I was quite worried as I had my 14 month old scheduled in for an appointment to get tested for allergies. The waiting room is quite small but there are things on the walls to look at and a few toys and magazines. The staff were good. After having to hold my daughter still for the test the nurse offered my husband and I lollipops. After everything was done my daughter got a toy dinosaur. The doctor was informative and provided the information we needed. He was quick and to the point but answered questions and told us not to worry. I did not have any issues with his bedside manners,or his staff's. Overall it was a good experience.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2190860].votes_count ]]

Submitted July 3, 2014

My daughters experience here was excellent. The Dr. really seems to know his stuff. The nurse really helped put her at ease when doing the scratch tests. Go with an open mind and understand the strains on the Ontario medical system. They did everything for my family that I could want.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2198035].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 12, 2014

I found Dr Ham Pong very helpful,caring and knowledgeable . Did not notice any of the bad behavior some others have reported.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2444410].votes_count ]]