Rate Dr. Elizabeth Thompson

Dr. Elizabeth Thompson's Ratings

Dr. Libby Thompson is good but her staffing really sucks.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2569806].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 8, 2014

I have gone to Dr. Thompson for over a decade & always been pleased until my appointment of 12/26/13. After doing the initial eye tests, the technician told me if I wanted to know the results it would cost an extra $32.00. I was dumbfounded that no one mentioned prior to the visit and they waited until I was in the exam room to let me know. I was so disgusted I walked out and won't ever go back. This is not how you treat a customer. Any increases in fees should have been stated up front when I made the appointment. So if you choose to go--beware!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2165309].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 28, 2013

My husband and I have been seeing Dr. Thompson for years, and now we take our children to her. She's awesome! She spends time explaining things to you and she's great with kids, too. She's patient and thorough.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2165308].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 4, 2012

She's great. She found cancer on my eyelid. Answered all my questions. Recommended an excellent doctor. Called ahead and made my appointment with me standing beside her. Two days later the growth was removed and 10days later the lab results were called in to me.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2165307].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 20, 2008

Absolutely the BEST there is! Can never thank her enough for being there and for caring!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2165306].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 3, 2006

She is one of the best. I look forward to seeing her for my yearly check-ups. She has a great office staff and is a very nice lady.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2165305].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 1, 2005

AMAZING! This woman has the best staff. She is innovative, explains things slowly, and lets you know what she is doing at every step. She has a soothing voice and is very knowledgeable and helpful. She got my prescription right the first time.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2165304].votes_count ]]