Rate Dr. Darryl Wolski

Dr. Darryl Wolski's Ratings

I have been seeing Dr. Wolski for over 3 years. He is helpful, knowledgeable & ohip covers his visits.

Submitted March 20, 2014 | flag

Dr. Wolski is truly the best of the best! I have never had a doctor that listens to my concerns and offers polite, non-judgemental perspectives and opinions better. He takes everything into consideration before making a diagnosis. He is thorough, caring, extremely knowledgeable and completely professional. Thank you Dr. Wolski!

Submitted April 18, 2013 | flag

Dr. W is simply amazing. He is never late in my experience and is very knowledgeable about mental health problems. He is very helpful, and so kind. Seeing him for 3 years and will continue, Thank you Dr. Wolski for all you have done for me and my family. We all appreciate you!

Submitted March 17, 2013 | flag

I've been seeing Dr. Wolski for over 2 years now, and only because I am having trouble finding another doctor. He is ALWAYS 15-20 minutes LATE (not very mindful!). He does not listen to me, unless I bring my spouse to my appointment. I told him for 4 months that Lithium was having a VERY negative effect on me...it wasn't until CHRISTMAS that he finally listened, and then instead of doing something about it, threatened to have me committed via a Form (yes, DAYS before Christmas--how helpful is that? NOT AT ALL!!!). I did voluntarily seek treatment myself after the new year; the hospital pulled me off Lithium cold-turkey, and I have not felt this good in 2-3 years. I have a disorder diagnosed my THREE DIFFERENT psychiatrists, yet he says he just doens't see it and doesn't believe it. I hope now, after my hospital stay, I will FINALLY be referred to someone who knows what the hell they are doing! Oh--he has also made errors on my prescriptions at least SIX times! NOT RECOMMENDED!!

Submitted Jan. 23, 2013 | flag

I have been seeing Dr. Wolski for several months now for my depression. He is a family doctor but I understand that now he only sees depression and stuff like that. He is very kind and knowledgeble and has helped me a lot.

Submitted Jan. 4, 2010 | flag