Rate Dr. Darryl Wolski

Dr. Darryl Wolski's Ratings

As a doctor, he should be more empathetic to patients with depression and other issues...He listens, but then does what he wants anyway.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2587041].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 21, 2014

I have been in a group sessions with Dr. Wolski for some time now. He is a great teacher and always is available to talk if you need to. Mindfullness has really helped me with some of my mental issues. Thank you Dr. W.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2581750].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 17, 2014

I have been seeing Dr. Wolski for over 3 years. He is helpful, knowledgeable & ohip covers his visits.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][395097].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 20, 2014

Dr. Wolski is truly the best of the best! I have never had a doctor that listens to my concerns and offers polite, non-judgemental perspectives and opinions better. He takes everything into consideration before making a diagnosis. He is thorough, caring, extremely knowledgeable and completely professional. Thank you Dr. Wolski!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][395096].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 18, 2013

Dr. W is simply amazing. He is never late in my experience and is very knowledgeable about mental health problems. He is very helpful, and so kind. Seeing him for 3 years and will continue, Thank you Dr. Wolski for all you have done for me and my family. We all appreciate you!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][395095].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 17, 2013

I've been seeing Dr. Wolski for over 2 years now, and only because I am having trouble finding another doctor. He is ALWAYS 15-20 minutes LATE (not very mindful!). He does not listen to me, unless I bring my spouse to my appointment. I told him for 4 months that Lithium was having a VERY negative effect on me...it wasn't until CHRISTMAS that he finally listened, and then instead of doing something about it, threatened to have me committed via a Form (yes, DAYS before Christmas--how helpful is that? NOT AT ALL!!!). I did voluntarily seek treatment myself after the new year; the hospital pulled me off Lithium cold-turkey, and I have not felt this good in 2-3 years. I have a disorder diagnosed my THREE DIFFERENT psychiatrists, yet he says he just doens't see it and doesn't believe it. I hope now, after my hospital stay, I will FINALLY be referred to someone who knows what the hell they are doing! Oh--he has also made errors on my prescriptions at least SIX times! NOT RECOMMENDED!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][395098].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 23, 2013

I have been seeing Dr. Wolski for several months now for my depression. He is a family doctor but I understand that now he only sees depression and stuff like that. He is very kind and knowledgeble and has helped me a lot.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][395094].votes_count ]]